Chapter 6

The next chapter is going to be interesting ;D

The Jane house, Lauren decides, is the best place to make out with Dinah after school. Dinah's parents are both still at work and don't come home until 4:30pm which gives her more than enough time to try and explore her girlfriend further, try being the operative word.

Currently the couple is in the den sitting on the love seat making out and Lauren is so happy that the blonde had quickly shed her softball uniform and changed into, more easily accessible clothing. The t-shirt she's donning makes it much easier for Lauren's hand slip underneath and she smiles against her girlfriend's lips when she realizes she's not wearing a bra.

"Mmm." A high pitched moan escapes Dinah's mouth and Lauren revels in the way the sound tastes on her tongue and she greedily kisses the girl a little harder. She squeezes her hand experimentally trying to get the blonde to make that sound again.

She shifts in her seat as she feels herself getting aroused at the soft flesh in her palm and under her finger tips and she pinches the hardened nipple gently. Dinah's hand coming to her thigh catches her attention but she is able to keep her cool and not pop her eyes open at the welcome surprise. Her hips move forward of their own accord and she hears as well as feels the blonde giggle at this.

"What?" Lauren smiles a sigh into their kissing. The blonde pulls her lips from her girlfriend's and starts kissing down her jaw line until reaching her neck where she peppers her with soft kisses.

"Someone's anxious." Dinah comments in that airy voice she gets when they've been making out for an hour or so.

"Sorry." Lauren apologizes but Dinah merely shakes her head as she continues to assault her neck with the faintest of kisses and keeps her hand slowly moving up and over.

"Don't be." She whispers into Lauren's ear and the shorter girl can feel a shiver go through out her whole entire body.

Tugging on Lauren's ear lobe with her teeth she places one final sweet kiss to the skin just below it before pulling back with a grin. Lauren's hand slips from underneath her shirt during the movement and they both whimper at the loss of contact instantly. Lauren watches carefully as Dinah's gaze falls from her eyes and to her belt buckle where the blonde's hands now are.

Skillfully, the blonde's fingers unbuckle the belt and swiftly, almost effortlessly, unbutton Lauren's jeans within mere seconds. Lauren looks back up to meet those glazed over hazel eyes, her own green eyes were as wide as saucers. Dinah slowly leans in to place a gentle kiss to her girlfriend's lips before pulling back and hooking her fingers underneath the fabric of her jeans.

Lauren swallows hard and complies easily enough, lifting herself up from the couch so that she can help Dinah pull her jeans down. They stop at her knees because, they are in the den after all and heaven forbid there's a parent ambush, she has enough time to pull them up at a moment's notice. When she sits back down she looks back down at her underwear which are slightly bulging at her groin but thanks to the specific underwear she has on it's barely noticeable which is great except that it hurts like hell right now.

"Those too." Dinah says before leaning in to press her lips to the crook of Lauren's neck. After recovering from the goose bump attack Lauren tucks her thumbs into the waist band of her underwear, lifts herself from the couch once more and yanks her underwear down, enough to free her from the confines of a whole school day and then some.

"Ugh." She lets out as her member is freed and bounces against her stomach briefly as she sits back down. Her eyes look up to meet Dinah's but she finds those hazel eyes locked on her growing erection.