Chapter 3

"So, she touched it?" Camila asks from her spot on her bed, turning her head on her pillow towards her vanity where Lauren is leaning forward applying some eyeliner. Lauren sighs and sends an annoyed look towards Camila's reflection before rolling her head at the brunette.

"You make it sound like it's a pet that I keep stored in my pants." Lauren accuses with a sort of amusement and Camila grins and giggles, jerking her head in her friend's direction with an eyebrow quirked.

"It kind of is." She laughs out.

"You're a bitch." Lauren huffs, bringing her attention back to her reflection and moving closer towards the mirror. "No Camz, she didn't touch it... really anyhow." She pulls back to check out her handy work and places the cap back on her eyeliner. "Like I said, we were kissing and she like, grazed it or whatever." Camila's laughter causes her to spin around, lean against the vanity table and cross her arms.

"I can't believe you got turned on just by kissing." She makes fun of Lauren, holding nothing back, tossing and turning on her bed in fits. Rolling her eyes she grudgingly continues on with her story.

"Anyway," She says through her friend's obnoxious noises. "She said I could tell her, why I did I don't know why because I mean, we barely know each other. She just made me feel like... I don't know... like I really could tell her anything." Camila stops laughing, her smile slowly fades from her face and she turns on her side to find Lauren staring off to somewhere on her bedroom wall with a silly glazed over look in her eye. "Maybe it was a mistake." She snaps out of the daze she's in, the look gone from her eyes and replaced with doubt. "Maybe I shouldn't have told her." Lauren shakes her head from side to side and sighs out a long breath.

"Did she say anything?" Camila finally chimes in after what's felt like forever of just Lauren talking and day dreaming.

"Well, after I told her about..." She motions towards her penis. "She kind of stared at my crotch for a really long time, like she was trying to use some x-ray vision to see through my pants or something. It was kind of weird." The brunette chuckles. "And then she looked confused and then... scared? Or something like it."

"It is a lot to take in. The girl she has a crush on has a dick." Camila points out and all Lauren can do is nod in agreement.

"Then, after a lot of silence and her looking like she was gonna say something she looked back up at me and kind of, half smiled and said she had to go." Lauren finishes and she shrugs her shoulders, grabs her purse from behind her and tosses her eyeliner back inside.

"So she didn't say one word?" Camila sits up from her spot, a baffled look on her face.

"'Uh, I... okay... umm... I should go'." Lauren stammers in her best Dinah imitation which Camila does her best to contain her amusement.

"Rough."

"Word."

"Well, maybe she just needs time." The brunette offers, swings her feet around the side of the bed and pushes herself up to the floor. "And I mean, you're gonna run into her tonight and don't even pretend like you don't want to or you wouldn't be getting all dolled up."

"At least there will be a massive herd of randoms I can hide behind and die of mortification if she outs me." Lauren reasons and pulls out her lips gloss for one last application. "That's the only plus side to parties at Normani's." She comments with disdain and smacks her lips together.

"I'm sure you won't have to do that." Camila sighs out and takes over Lauren's spot in front of the mirror to fix her hair. "Just smile and nod and wave or whatever it is you do to get the ladies." She begins with a grin on her face. "And let her come to you. And this time, when you make you," She spins around to look at her friend. "Try not to get a boner. Especially in that skirt." Camila motions with her hand at Lauren's short skirt.