Chapter 12

I'm gonna end with this one for now. It's basically part 2 of last chapter.

They lay there, fingers still inside Camila and a hand still wrapped around Lauren's member that is slowly softening. Their eyes remained locked, breathing into one another's mouths and foreheads still resting against each other. Noses touch and it would take one tiny movement, one little motion of her head tilted upwards to press her lips to Camila's but... she holds back and settles on pressing a small kiss to the tip of her nose instead and breathes out a smile when Camila does.

"Told you I was going to kiss every part of your body." She sighs out, still trying to control her breathing and Camila giggles out airily and nods, their foreheads slipping and sliding against each other.

When she feels Camila's grip around her penis slacken she sighs out a moan, closing her eyes already replaying everything that the brunette's hand had done for her moments ago. She turns her head against Camila's forehead and kisses her cheek while slowly and ever so carefully slides her fingers out from inside of her best friend. Camila whimpers at the loss, her legs moving of their own accord as if savoring every single feeling of Lauren's fingers stuffed inside of her. She moves her two fingers against each other, letting moisture on them making them glide rather than rub like they normally would and brings them up to eye level to look at them glisten in the nightlight lit room.

She moves her head to face Camila once again and with her eyes locked into brown ones she places her finger tips to her lips, poking her tongue out before sliding them into her mouth and tasting the brunette for the very first time. Her eyes close against her control and a moan escapes her lips at the sweet but bitter taste of her friend's juices and her lips curl up into a smile. When she opens her eyes she finds Camila staring back at her with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open and her breathing beginning to pick up again.

Without a word or another minute to think or stop or do much of anything other than pleasing, Lauren rolls her body over onto the body next to her causing Camila to gasp at the contact. She can feel Lauren's flaccid penis touch the skin on the inside of her leg and the sensation starts arousing her deeply between her legs. Her hands come up and around Lauren resting on her back and watches as she leans down to pepper her chest with tiny kisses. Each nipple gets the same amount of undivided attention with pecks and nips, tongue poking out to lick and taste and then a mouth completely devouring it making the brunette squirm.

Her lips move from her chest and up to leave soft, lingering kisses at the brunette's tan shoulders humming out as she does so. Everything is moving in slow motion and Camila fights the urge to yank Lauren up to her and kiss her on the mouth hard and good and long and never stop. Everything about this moment is different... different than her usual hookups with those other boys and girls from school. Different than she had ever imagined it being with Lauren, it's so much more than she ever envisioned and she doesn't want it to stop.

Lauren's never really taken this much time to get to know Dinah's body but, her own body can't help itself and all she wants to do is memorize every inch of Camila that she can right now. The trails these kisses down to the sides of the brunette's torso from the outer curve of her breast and down her rib cage to her hips running her hands up and down the softball player's thighs. Her lips dance around her naval, lowering herself on the bed and down Camila's body letting her mouth lead the way.

"Lauren." Camila breathes out, her hand coming to the back of Lauren's head and getting lost a sea of dark locks. She bends one of her legs at the knee, spreads her legs a bit with anticipation and wriggles her hips uncontrollably. "I..." Nothing comes out after that, her words getting lost on trying to breathe and she bites her lip when she feels a gush of air pour out of Lauren's mouth and onto her once again throbbing core.