Perfect Night Destroyed

The Pact

Chapter 6

Perfect Night Destroyed

After a full recess of drama solving between me and the girls the dance finally started and we were all looking forward to enjoying our first dance. As we walked into the Gymnasium where the dance was being held the room was covered in smoke from the smoke machine, there were flashing lights around the room and a big 'DJ' area for our science teacher to get some funky james down! There were sixth, seventh and eighth graders cluttering the room but luckily it was big enough.

As the music started playing there were 'pods' of people, there were the people 'sad their 'person' said no' group, there were the 'I don't give a fuck what others think' group, the 'we're to cool to dance' people, the 'I'll go on social media' peeps and the 'chill' people including Daisey, Hunter, Delilah and I.

I noticed everybody dancing as we just stood there looking around; now I know this is going to sound mean but right now I don't care about Daisey and Hunter's problems I just want to enjoy the night.

I turned around and placed my coat by the bleachers, I then ran back over to find Daisey and Hunter but couldn't see them; the room is dark and it's hard to tell who is who. I started by walking against the walls of the gymnasium working my way inwards, as I dragged my fingers against the dirty cold gym walls I found Hunter and Daisey sitting behind the lounge tables.

"Hey what's wrong?" At the dance the music was pumped up loud so we had to raise our voices to hear one another.

They both looked at me and decided to say nothing. "Hey...guys, what to go dance?"

They both remained silent. "Okay are we just going to sit here for our first sixth grade dance or are we going to go have some fun!?" In my mind it sounded like a good experience changing speeche like in the movies, but in reality it doesn't work out that way.

They both stood up walking to one section of the gym, silently. "Common this night is going to be amazing!" As the song ended 'Timber' came on which was one of our favorite songs at the moment. I smiled and started jumping up and down and they joined me; we moved to the middle of the gymnasium busting out our moves. As we were dancing Delilah noticed us and decided to come over.

Perfect, as usual I get me and my group moving like theres no tomorrow...till some stupid boy rammed into me shoving my eye into Delilah's shoulder. One minute I was dancing next minute there was a big flash as if it were lightning in my brain. I haven't told you yet but I have a brother and thought I would wait till I knew I had to introduce him because we don't get along.

"Adam are you fucking kidding me!" I clenched the fist I had left not being occupied by putting pressure on my eye.

"Sorry." He apologized and ran off doing the same thing he did to me, ramming into kids, and for the small amount of time I was having fun. I decided to into the locker room and check out my eye; I noticed it was bleeding so I went down to the office. I handled it pretty well for a girl that has never had her eye bleed before.

AFter I took care of the situation MYSELF I went back down to the dance, walking in I noticed Hunter crying. If you disagree please tell me because I feel like she's being selfish I just got my EYE slammed into somebodys shoulder and its bleeding while she's over in the corner crying because her boyfriend she started dating a few weeks ago is hanging out with 'Bitch Patrol'.

I know she's probably upset but can't she wait till we get to her house, I really want to enjoy my first dance. As a single pringle I had no date but my friends Delilah and Daisey, we went together, but Hunter was supposed to go with Jay and he's over there, which is a cold move.

I didn't feel the need to raise more drama and go talk to him so I decided to ease up Hunter and get her going again, but about fifteen minutes sucking up to her ass didn't work. She remained sitting down pouting, I got her up once but she did nothing but stand up and then sat back down, see I don't think I'm the one being selfish here.

I can't take her shit anymore, so I left them and went and danced with the two popular people we don't hate as much Anna and Amber. Amber moved here from the country so she's has this cute accent and Anna and I have good past memories so that works out perfectly. I danced with them enjoying it more than drama but hating it more then not being with my group.

It was about an hour into the dance and the science teacher decided to do something weird they've apparently done in the past, a 'snowball' where girls go on one side and boy go on the other and the science teacher picks names and have them slow dance for fifteen seconds in the middle while everybody watched; afterwards each boy picks a girl and each girl picks a boy till we run out and the songs ends.

I personally didn't care because I respected everybody but 'Bitch Patrol' and Kyle. As the first few people were chosen to go to the middle I noticed Hunter and Jay were picked to dance and they both went up. Not having been picked because the first group was going I watched them dance for fifteen seconds and noticed nothing but silence between them.

Later after the 'snowball' was finished for the entire slow song by Bruno Mars called 'If I Was Your Man' I think... I went over to the tables noticing Hunter bawling by Daisey and Delilah. It turned out I was wrong, there was no silence between Hunter and Jay.

"He broke up with me." She had her face shoved in her knees just like in the pictures I viewed a few days ago. I panicked because none of us have really taken a relationship serious before and clearly there was something about him she liked. I sat down by here and asked what happened.

"He...*sniffles* he broke up with me because I haven't talked to him all day!" She dug her chewed nails in her legs crying. I was brutally confused at the fact he broke up with her, was it from me threatening him or was it because he's an ass. I told him to talk to her but he didn't and then breaks up with her, why?

Hey potatoes! Like chapter four? If so hit that vote button! I will return favors, vote for vote, follow for follow and comment for comment! Oh, and don't forget this story is based on true events I was evolved in. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, share it with your friends thell like it to I bet! Sorry for the ending on this chapter I thought it would work! Love you all bye! ♡
~t3llatal3