Sneak Out

The Pact

Chapter 22

Sneak Out

Most sleepovers Daisey and I lay a big blanket on the grass out side and just talk under the stars but this time were sleeping in a tent and her sister is over. Her sister doesn't live with her but I'm not sure if there stepsisters or what the deal is.

It was dark out and we were watching YouTube while Daisey was texting Tim, Tim asked her if we could meet up halfway or something. She wasn't sure about it but I really wanted to because of my thirst for adventure.

So the deal was is that I'm dating a kid named Aaron and Tim was spending the night with Aaron and it so happens to be that Aaron lives by Daisey so we were planning to sneak out and find his house.

"Are you sure about this Allie?" She used her phone flashlight to look around outside the tent. Its around one in the morning and Daisey's father is inside watching TV with the window cracked.

"Yes we can sneak out just not all the time, you have to be smart about it." As I got out of the tent I ran behind it so her father wouldn't see me. Daisey and her sister Anna followed me but Anna forgot to close the tent door so I had to. I ran back and closed it, the excitement had me buzzed and awake.

We all stood up and booked it making ourselves down the street. Daisey and I had now idea where to go so this was going to be a pain. As we walked Daisey texted Aaron to figure out the location of his house, he mentioned a road name and we were already right by it.

I kept viewing Daisey's and Aaron's texts to get some info on where the house was and Aaron just kept saying I'm flashing a light can you see it? We saw no light and I was getting pissed, I took Daisey's phone and started barking orders at them because I was cold, barefoot and panicking; the bad thing about it was there is sensor lights on every house and if we activate one we could be caught.

"Okay shut up or we'll wake up somebody, follow me and be quiet." I told them to be quiet and to not move into the road, I said if they were to see a car that they need to lay flat down on their stomach because if a car is driving by in the dark there's a good chance they won't see us on our stomachs.

Me: Stop bringing up a fucking light and get out of the house and fucking find us!

Aaron: I can't I'll get caught.

Me: I fucking just almost got caught by Daisey's dad now do it or we're going back to the tent, I'm fucking cold and pissed.

Aaron: No, hold on maybe you can see the light, the house is to the left of the street sign.

I looked left of the sign and walked past the hedge by the road, I noticed a creepy lot with a flickering light and abused white van.

Me: No, get out of the house and fucking come find us!

Aaron: Okay hold on.

"There coming, just stay by the hedge and we'll be fine."

We were outside for twenty minutes till they finally came, I was about to smack the living shit out of Aaron but I was just so happy they actually came. We stayed by the sign for about a good hour and then started walking up Quarry RD where the quarry is. It was a large hill till we got there but we all decided to just go up half way, lie down and look at the stars.

As we sat there we all talked, I felt high as fuck but I was loopy from being tired because it was two in the morning. About every hour two cars would go by and that was it, I started freaking out because I thought a cougar was going to eat us.

"I fucking swear, can we go to your place please, I'm cold and mad and if we don't were all going to die by a cougar!" I looked at Tim and noticed him and Daisey snuggling I thought to myself why can't I have that? I want someone who will snuggle me. I then looked at Aaron and frowned in disbelief.

Aaron is to cute not hot, I want hot like Tim, a hot badass motherfucker but Daisey already has pretty much the only hot guy.

Tim looked at me and smiled. "We'll be fine, we're not going to die don't worry Allie." I smiled back at him and noticed Aaron's arm was under my back and his hand met on my chest are. I don't want his hand on me! I delt with him snuggling with me for the next hour while we all lay there. Anna didn't have a boy to snuggle with so she bitched about that the whole time while we ignored her.

After another good hour had passed we all decided to go to Aaron's house and hang out but Daisey and I wanted to drop Anna off at the tent first because she was annoying us. Once we got back to the tent we stayed there for the time being so we could go back inside and use the bathroom. Once we finished we got out and made it back to Quarry RD where we found Aaron and Tim.

As we were walking Tim and Daisey were ahead of us holding on another and Aaron had his hand over my shoulder which I didn't like at all. I was trying to find a way to have him stop touching me till I thought of something amazing.

I stopped walking for a moment and so did Aaron. "Hey, I'll kiss you if you can find mint gum." I have this thing where even if one another's teeth are perfect at the moment I still must have mint gum when I kiss another.

"Okay!" I thought he wouldn't have mint gum and he'd spend all night looking for some and wouldn't have time to touch me till something happened. He ran up to Tim and said something then ran ahead.

I catched up to the love birds and asked Tim what happened.

"He's going to get gum to kiss you." Tim made a funny voice to make me laugh and then smiled. I fake laughed because I was pissed Aaron told Tim, if you haven't noticed by now...yes I like Tim but I'd never take him away from my best friend.

I walked with Daisey and Tim till I saw Aaron come back with nothing in his hands. "I thought I had gum at my house but I don't, do you Allie?" I saw him look at me smiling with faith, as much as I don't want to kiss him I felt terrible so I decided to wait and then grab the gum.

Hey Potatoes, pray for me because I don't want to kiss this boy, feeerr real. I love you all so much, you guys keep me alive, your comments and votes mean the world to me. I hope you liked this chapter and vote because I do vote for vote, comment for comment and even follow for follow. XOXO ~t3llatal3