Not As Planned

The Pact

Chapter 7

Not As Planned

As the dance finally came to and end the science threw out all the names picked to dance for the 'snowball' and I got over fifty names to put in the scrapbook. I headed to my locker to grab my bags for the sleepover and saw Sabrina and Jess talking in the hallway.

"Did you like it?" They were whispering as a fake whisper when somebody is trying to get your attention but pretending like they think you can't hear them.

"Kissing Jay was like kissing Channing Tatum." She smiled walking past me with Sabrina. They both had an evil smirk on their faces; I wanted to tell Hunter for two reasons, one reason is that I want them to not go out again and the other is because she's my bestfriend.

As I headed to home room which was my math class Mrs.Lace I walked in and couldn't find Hunter nor Daisey, I walked out the room before anybody saw me walk in. I speed walked down the halls into the locker room where I hid my other bag under the stall. I saw nobody, I grabbed my bad heading up to Jay's home room with teacher Mr.Cal.

As I walked passed the doorway I couldn't find Hunter nor Daisey either. I turned around and went to the middleschool girls bathroom. I poked my head in and saw Daisey.

"Daisey?" I walked in and saw her washing her hands.

"Yeah?" She looked at me with her innocent fulfilled eyes.

"Where's Hunter?" I looked at her placing my bags down. She told me she didn't know where Hunter was either so I decided to have her do me a favor.

"Can you take my bags to Homeroom?" Before she could answer I left running out the door to search for Hunter. I wasn't sure If I was over exaggerating or not but I just went with it. My main goal was to just find Hunter, then tell her what happened. I was curious if the kiss happened during the dance and it was too dark to see or if it happened after, but that doesn't really matter.

I ran past Mrs.Lace's room again finding Hunter in there talking to 'Bitch Patrol'. I stood back because I wasn't sure what was going to happen and on the other hand I was afraid of them myself. I attempted to eavesdrop but figured out in the next five seconds I attempted it they were too far away, I waited by the door for them to finish talking; when they finished Sabrina gave me an evil look as Hunter walked over to me. I had saw Daisey dropped my bag over but she wasn't here because she has a different homeroom.

Hunter sniffled through her sentence trying to be strong. "He....he kissed her." It brought me back to twenty minutes ago when he broke up with her, but this time kissed another girl afterwards that we hated. Again, I didn't know what to do because I normally don't deal with stuff like this so if my 'mentoring' seems a bit bad to you then get off my dick because I don't do this stuff and I'm just trying to help her.

"Common, when we get to your aunt's place well have a better time." I grabbed her hand and we walked over to Daisey's homeroom waiting for the announcements to dismiss walkers and busers; one they did we started walking to Hunter's aunts, the reason we were going there was because there was a little kids birthday party we had to attend.

We slept in a tent for the night which was my favorite thing to do with them because it felt like camping to me; when I first moved here five years ago Hunter was the first person to ever take me camping in my life.

Afterwards we left and went to Hunter's place, the sleepover was going to be a two nighter so we were pretty excited to not have to attend a birthday party the second time around. After we got inside we went on her trampoline and lay there for a few minutes just talking. We came to the decision to sleep in her camp trailer to get the best 'sampling feeling' we could get.

When we got in Hunter just got on her phone and texted friends, we took two pictures of us in the camp trailer and by then it was eight o'clock. After talking for a few hours we decided to work on the scrapbook, luckily I brought it because I knew we were going to half to work on it after this night.

We pulled thousands (over exaggeration) of cut out scraps and started taping and gluing them to the pages of the book including the slips of paper with the students names our science teacher threw out at the end of the dance.

I always found working on the scrap book as something fun and I could do it for ever without getting bored, but' eventually they did so we'd watch a movie. Personally I dislike watching movies with my friends because I'm always active when I'm with a friend, but for some reason all they like doing is watching movies which I find boring. So since we did some of the things I picked I decided to do what they wanted.

After we set the movie up (The Grudge 2) we made a pillow fort to go along with it. As the movie was playing it was about one o'clock so Daisey fell asleep and Hunter and I finished the movie around one-thirty then 'died'.

Hey potatoes! Like chapter four? If so hit that vote button! I will return favors, vote for vote, follow for follow and comment for comment! Oh, and don't forget this story is based on true events I was evolved in. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, share it with your friends thell like it to I bet! Love you all bye! ♡
~t3llatal3