Christmas

The Pact

Chapter 17

Christmas

Most kids I know have their favorite holiday as Christmas, but for me I'd say Halloween because you stay up late eating candy all night, what could possibly be better? Wait, you're right getting presents is better, but still Halloween is my main.

As for school being over for the week I get to do whatever I want for the time being, but as odd as it seems I really have nothing to do. I browse the internet, like Instagram photos, watch YouTube and write on WattPad. For some reason I wasn't entertained with my options so I decided to start YouTube, start actually working on my channel and uploading stuff.

For the past few days I uploaded a few Minecraft videos and I wasn't impressed with them but I didn't care at them moment because Christmas was in a few hours. It was three in the morning as I sat in my bed sweating like a hog. Every night before Christmas I can't sleep, I have no clue why but my hypothesis is the excitement keeps me awake.

I sat in my bed watching YouTube till it hit seven o'clock then I finally decided to wake up everybody. I jumped out of bed running down stairs and found a ping pong table out and many presents. Next I ran over to my brothers room and woke him up repeating one word, 'EP' Not really a word but I just repeated that loudly. Then I ran up stairs and shoved my parents bedroom door out of my screaming "It's time to wake up!"

As my brother and I sat in butterfly chairs what are a Christmas present to, we waited for our mother and father. I gazed at the presents viewing which ones had my name on them, I noticed that my brother has bigger presents but I know my parents make it fair.

As we each got present by present and sifted through our stockings I ended up with one thing I really wanted, an Xbox and Minecraft for it, my brother and I also got a trampoline so that is cool. I had a pretty good Christmas, I'll definitely being doing a list next year to.

I toyed with my Xbox and Xbox live, I changed my gamer-tag to HappyHippy33 because when I'd play Minecraft I would use the flower girl skin and it looks like a hippy. I ended up playing Xbox for every second I wasn't on the trampoline. I'd spend about four hours a day on the trampoline and many more hours on my Xbox.

I was so caught up in Xbox I forgot to call my friends and see how their Christmas was going but instead I was playing Minecraft 24/7/365.I started playing Minecraft four years ago, I discovered it myself and when I played it for the first time I thought it was the dumbest game in the world.

I remember that I was in creative, I found the inventory and grabbed a door, I tried to place it and all I did was destroy the ground so I got mad and said the game was pointless. Now I love the game and it's all I play. Personally I believe Minecraft is one of the best games to ever be created because it's just so endless and creative, I love building and it's good because I can explode all my skills in the game.

As winter break came to an end so did my Xbox, for me to go back to school I'm now barely able to play on my Xbox because I get home at four every day and am supposed to be sleeping at ten, that's not enough time for me, don't forget I have to cram in time for homework and fixing my grades.

My parents know about my grades but they think I'm fixing them when I'm really just not doing anything, I don't even go to recovery when I'm supposed to be going. I go to recess every day and just hangout with Hunter and Daisey; I'm procrastinating like a bitch, I won't do any homework anymore I do all of it in the morning on the bus, when I'm usually sleeping.I just wish I had a future me that would come to the past and tell me I needed to fix myself because my friends aren't there to help, isn't that what friends are for, to push you to do good and help?

READ PLEASE:

Hey Potatoes, This time for now on I won't be copying and pasting my ending comment of each chapter so read this you slobb!! Just kitten, I love you. I wanted to say sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have much to write about my Christmas and to let you readers know I was not bragging nor boasting about the gifts I received for Christmas. I hoped your liked the chapter, if so vote because I do vote for vote, follow for follow and comment for comment. Thanks so much love. XOXO ~t3llatal3