Down Hill

The Pact

Chapter 10

Down Hill

March, lovely warming up weather, singing in the garden, swimming up river. Here where I live March is considered the start to summer because it's colder than usual here even though it's spring.

The science project was a success, we didn't build the best structure but we can now call one another friends and that's better than winning a science project.

At the end of March the twenty-ninth it's the last day of school till spring break and I can tell you one thing this spring break I'll be in bed watching Netflix, which isn't a change for me. Hunter and Jay have broken up and gotten back together more times than you count all the stars and Daisey has looked more depressed then you can imagine. I want to help her but she's always by Hunter and we aren't so smooth right now.

Things between Delilah, Kat and I have slowed down, I decided I would try some other people, maybe I need a different game to play by. Remember how I told you about Kellie, well she's been hanging out with Baylee because her and Sabrina got in a fight; now, Baylee is a girl that I'm friends with in "Bitch Patrol' she's not a bitch she just hangs out with the 'Bitches' so we include her with them.

Plus today the summer/spring air was calling for a change so I went for it.

"Hey Kellie." I walked up to Kelli and Baylee sitting under the tree on the hill. They had shades on and looked as if the were 'shade tanning'.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She sat up taking her shades off.

"Well, I don't know actually...I just felt like hanging out with you guys today." I smiled laying down by them.

I was the perfect day to ditch school, don't you think? Wait...oh ya we did ditch school I forgot. Apparently I get weird ideas when I'm around the cool kids.

"Let's ditch!"

"Woah, Allie....ditch?"

"Yeah why not, it will be fun, plus its the last day of school so whats the worst that could happen?"

I ended up asking them if we could ditch over twenty times till they broke. After they said yes we skipped class and went straight to lunch, for lunch it was nacho chips and salsa, we ate as much as we could and then went to recess. The plan was to go when we were supposed to go inside as recess was ending but one of the duty teachers made us go first so we didn't end up going......JUST KIDDING we still found a way to go.

Thanks to me we all went to the girls bathroom to plan another escape, luckily the girls bathroom had a door right by it that led to the field so we left that way. As I opened the door none of them would go so I ran first as the followed, the rush was killer my blood was pumping and I had goosebumps on my arms; as we ran Kellie kicked her shoe in the air and I picked it up as I went.

By the field there is a small hill that lead to the road (BOOK COVER) so we went up that way. After making it to the top we ran down the hill to the river, there was a small pipe that had water flowing threw it to the other side of the road connected to a creek so we decided to follow the creek. Running away for the first time is so freeing you feel excited, alive and you pee over two hundred times from the rush!

As we were nearing the end of the creek which was a pain to get through I noticed we were right by Daisey's house but ignored the fact we were. We got out of the creek and got to the road, we agreed on climbing up the mountain because we thought the cops were after us. After two hours of climbing we made it really high up and were worn out.

I checked my Ipod and noticed it was three o'clock already, we went through three periods when it felt like we've been through one. We sat down on a log and took a breather from all the excitement, we could see the school from where we were and thought it was weird because we could hear the bell to.

We took pictures on my Ipod and filmed videos, after we were done we started heading down the mountain. Nearing the bottom there was a big dog across the creek in somebodies fenced up lawn barking at us. Baylee started flipping out and decided to run up the mountain in the process Kellie grabbed my leg and pulled me down till I got back up grabbing her shirt dragging her to the bottom with me, it was hilarious.

Next we started walking there the creek and ended up by Daisey's house again. We found a small area on the outside of the field near the creek where we decided to stay, the place looked like it was full of bamboo but it wasn't bamboo.

After we noticed the cops were either not looking for us or were just being retards because we started walking in the middle of the road at the school and saw a few students we knew.

"Hey Dre!" It turned out it was Dre and his girlfriend hanging out by the school. It was four o'clock, the time I should've got home. We stopped and talked to them for about ten minutes till Kelly made Dre go get her phone from the office because they took it away from her for getting into a fight with Sabrina today by texting.

Later Dre came out with one of the office members, she was talking like a maniac from the ward, not shortly after the cops came and sent us all home. I was the first to leave so I don't know how Kellie and Baylee did but me thats another story.

On the way home when my mother and I pulled into the driveway she turned to me and was about to smack me but instead she hugged me. I wasn't sure on how my father would react but I knew my parents weren't strict so I wasn't worried.

Hey potatoes! Like chapter four? If so hit that vote button! I will return favors, vote for vote, follow for follow and comment for comment! Oh, and don't forget this story is based on true events I was evolved in. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, share it with your friends thell like it to I bet! Love you all bye! ♡
~t3llatal3