Puppy Dog

The Pact

Chapter 23

Puppy Dog

When we made it to Aaron's place we all went into his garage which had a piano, couches, tables a bar (no drinks) and a giant mattress. I plopped right on top of the mattress and closed my eyes, Daisey and Tim sat in a chair together twiddling hands with one another. As I lay there thinking I felt another human specimen on the mattress, I looked up and saw 'Puppy Dog' right by me.

I leaned up and moved to where I could dangle my legs over the edge of the mattress by Tim and Daisey. Tim started doing this really funny thing where he had this voice and he'd say: Were under the, sweet...sweet moonlight. It was funny I thought, but he did it a lot and it seemed like Daisey was annoyed with it.

After a while Puppy Dog kept begging me to go get gum so I finally caved in. "Okay, Daisey has to come with me through." Daisey stood up and followed as we left the 'dogs' at the garage, we walked across the moist wet grass, Daisey's phone was dead but as soon as we got back to the tent I checked my tablet and it said four thirty.

After I got the gum and used the bathroom we left the tent with Anna sleeping in it. We walked back talking about how I was about to kiss the 'dog'. I went along with it as if I were happy but deep down I wasn't wanting to kiss him.

Later when we got back I sat on the couch and Aaron sat bye me. I ate gum and he did to but I didn't kiss him. "Lets go back outside or I'm going to fall asleep." It was warm and cozy in the garage so I had us leave otherwise we all would of fell asleep and Aaron's mom would see us in there when she went looking for her son.

We left the garage and walked back up Quarry RD,while Daisey and Tim made out at the top of the hill I sat down at the bottom with 'puppy dog's' arm around me. Aaron looked at me and smiled.

"When are we going to kiss, I wanna kiss you!" He whined like a baby as I struggled to make sure Daisey and Tim didn't hear because I was embarrassed.

"I don't know...soon, just be patient." I lied down placing my hands on my stomach blocking his chance of putting his arm under my back and hand on my stomach and chest area. Till I didn't think about him snuggling with me and putting his arm under my neck.

For a while I moved by Daisey and tried my best to avoid 'puppy dog', eventually I needed to use the bathroom so I had me and Daisey head back to the tent. When we left I headed into the tent and checked the time on my tablet.

"It's four thirty right now." I smiled and then turned my tablet off. "Okay I'm ready to go are you?" She looked at me and shook her head. After we left we met up with the boys, as it's been for the entire night, Daisey and Tim were kissing when I finally said yes to the begging mutt.

I looked at him as he leaned in, I pulled away laughing because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I then turned around and saw Daisey and Tim watching us so I asked them to not watch. I then turned back to look at Aaron and then he kissed me, just like that. It was a two second kiss and it was not what I expected.

I loved it so...no I thought it was stupid, I hate kissing, his lips...his face were right there...I didn't like the fact that be kissed me, that it happened, I didn't like the feeling of his lips on mine, I didn't like him!

I smiled and then turned back around to find my way to Daisey and Tim, I spit my gum out and put a new piece in to rinse the 'dog' out of my mouth. Timothy and Daisey smiled and just started walking back up Quarry RD. I followed and had a puppy following me to, I didn't like this pesky mutt but there's really no way I can shoo him off without being a bitch.

As we got to the top of the hill we all stayed there and talked, I felt like if I acted weird I could maybe unattract Aaron from me. "HAHA! I need to fart! *Farts* HAHA!" I kept acting as if I were high for the next hour but it seemed to only attract Aaron because he kept kissing me, not make out though, thank god.

I wanted him to stop kissing me so I decided to do something where hopefully we could all be happy. "Hey Daisey, why don't they come to the tent with us?" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

She looked at me confused and then just went with it. "Sure, c'mon guys." She smiled and grabbed Tim's hand while I was already halfway down the hill with a dog I didn't want.

Once we got back to the tent we had Tim and Daisey sit in the opposite corner of Anna and Aaron and I sit in the middle. We all quietly sat in the tent just admiring one another, but me I didn't admire anyone at the moment, I was tired and stuck with a guy touching me all the time that I didn't like.

Daisey and I went inside to use the bathroom and came back out with the boys, we heard Daisey's uncle who was spending the night come outside and have a smoke as we had two boys in the tent with us. We had Tim hide under a ball of clots and Aaron hide under the blankets. After her uncle was done with his smoke he just went inside, but sadly we woke up Anna from the commotion.

We all decided to leave the tent and we took Anna with us this time to. After we left we walked around by the Hedge and decided it was time to go to sleep, no one knew what time it was but we saw the sun rising and decided soon each others parents would be awake.

As we were saying our goodbyes I had Aaron by me, I went to look at him and say goodbye and he surprise kissed me again. I wanted to punch him in the face but that would be abuse since he's a fucking dog. As we walked away I felt a huge mass of weight lifted off my shoulder but it wasn't over yet.

As we were walking towards the tent we saw Daisey's mother walk outside and we were in the middle of the road, walking. I quickly dropped down and had them drop to, I sat for a moment watching her mother and then rolled over wards a small ditch with a water pipe for when it rains.

I started army crawling towards the car at Daisey's house, we were right by another house with a sensor so we prayed it wouldn't turn on. As I started crawling Anna was making a shit load of noise, she had this huge ass winter coat on that was making loud noises because she was still on the cement.

I turned around and started cursing at her telling her to be quiet, she then stood up, WHO WOULD STAND UP! I started yelling quietly at her telling her to get down and it took her a moment to which pissed me off. I knew if we got caught we'd be dead, after a few minutes I had us all wait where we all were.

I then got into the ditch and had Daisey into, Anna was still on the grass above the ditch. I had her stay there till Daisey's mother left and then she did. I still waited a few minutes just to make sure and then we all ran into the tent. I was pissed with Anna but apologized to her and she forgave me. I was happy we didn't get caught and had fun, it was a nice night.

"Alright guys, we did it...but no more sneaking out this is like a once and a while thing, like every year if you must. I really don't want to influence you guys badly...okay?" I smiled and lied down closing my eyes. Just like that, it was morning and I had already headed home for lunch.

Hey Potatoes, I realized I bitched a lot in this chapter to but you have to admit, it was a pretty good chapter. I really didn't like the boy I talked about 90% of the time, there was one time on the bus I was sitting with him and he just left his arm on my shoulder for the entire ride he was on (15 minutes) and people laughed while I sat there motionless about to punch him. I don't want to be rude but I just don't like him, as a friend yes, but not as boyfriend materiel. I love you all, keep up you amazingnessss XD I love you. Vote please because I do vote for vote, follow for follow and even comment for comment. XOXO ~t3llatal3