41. How did we get here?

enjoy! 😏

(Warning, mature-ish content)

song: 'Who Did You Touch?' by Montell Fish

——————————————————————————

We sat staring at each other in a tense silence. His breath came in quick bursts, and I saw the nervousness flicker across his face. He shifted uncomfortably, his hand retracting from the back of my neck. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, his voice cracking slightly. "I didn't mean to—" He trailed off, his apology hanging awkwardly in the air.

"Shut up."

Without another word, I leaned in quickly and pressed my lips forcefully against his. The kiss was sudden and intense, a jolt of passion that seemed to flow throughout the car's atmosphere.

His eyes widened in surprise as I kissed him fiercely, my lips crashing against his with a raw, urgent energy. It was a bold, decisive move, one that conveyed my feelings more clearly than any words could. The kiss was fervent, a mix of frustration and longing that needed to be expressed.

He quickly kissed me back, his lips soft and inviting as he takes control and my lips stick to his.

His hands find their way to the back of my neck, his hand gently moving to fist my hair as he pulls me closer, his other hand on my cheek as I feel his tongue press against my bottom lip, asking for more.

I grant it, and let out a quick gasp as our tongues collide, and the only thing I could taste is him.

Our breaths mix and quicken, becoming shallow and rapid as the kiss deepens even further. Everything around me blurs into insignificance, and all I'm aware of is the heat and the rhythm of our movements.

Each touch, each brush of our lips is a blend of passion and longing, conveying what words cannot.

I'm lost in the kiss, and I don't want to be found.

His teeth graze my bottom lip, and he quickly bites down, rolling my lip between his teeth as I move my hands towards each side of his shoulders, holding him for support.

He releases my lip, before his mouth moves to the corner of mine. Slowly, so painfully slowly, they make their way down to my jaw, before he finds my neck.

His mouth finds itself just above my collarbone, and soon his mouth is sucking on the skin, his mouth slowly moving over and over in teasing circles as the pressure increases.

Suddenly he bites down, and I let out a quiet moan before slapping a hand over my mouth.

"Wait, wait."

He immediately stops, and my body is furious at what I had stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asks, worry etched into his expression as his eyes scan my face for any signs or regret or hurt.

"We can't do this here. Not in front of the baby."

He raises an eyebrow, before looking down at Pearl who in return was watching us with what I could only describe as a puzzled expression.

"Oh, shit." He laughs, and I soon join him before I pick up Pearl in my arms and open the car door.

"Come on, I have an idea." I whisper, and he quickly follows after me as I try to be as quiet as possible, tip toeing towards the garage door before slowly opening it and taking a look around, making sure no one was there.

With no one in sight I gently push the door open, and with Adonis's hand resting gently on my lower back, we sneak up the stairs and past the kitchen, where I can hear the voices of the rest of my family.