Dirty Mouthed Vixen

So this is for getting my story past What's hot #300 and my new fans!

Bella’s point of view:

I woke up curled into my love. Last night had been wonderful. After kissing and nipping and touching, we decided to save everything else for a later date.

Flashback to last night-

“Mm Jasper,” I sighed as he massaged my back and gave it kisses.

“My beautiful Isabella, please don’t hate me, but maybe we should stop.” He whispered.

I smiled. We were in our undergarments and I must say that I could have gladly continued, but considering everything, “Jasper, I want to be with you, but I agree that it should be later down the road. I want to know you better and spend more time with you.” I had rolled over now and to be honest, I wasn’t even slightly nervous about not having a bra covering myself. While Jasper massaged me he had taken it off.

“As much as I’d like to continue, I would love to know you better and well, I also don’t want us to be interrupted by anyone. It should be special. Just between us.” He kissed from my belly button up the middle of my boobs and up my neck to my lips, where he spent a decent enough time showing his love for me with his own lips.

Flashback end-

Jasper rubbed my bare back and smiled at me. His eyes were dim and not honey colored anymore. “Jasper, what would happen if you took just a little of my blood?” I asked while tracing under his eyes.

“Turn my eyes red, maybe drive me crazy,” he shrugged.

“You need blood and I refuse to let you leave my bed. Close your eyes and do not move.” I told him in a soft voice. He did as he was told and I bit my tongue, hard, so it would bleed. He parted his lips in a gasp, which was perfect for what I planned on doing. I kissed him and slipped my bleeding tongue between his lips, French kissing him. He moaned and our tongues started to battle. I opened my eyes to see Jasper looking at me. I ran my hands up his chest and through his hair. His eyes started to change a little, but instead of turning red they turned blue.

I gasped and pulled away. “Your eyes are blue!”

He smiled at me. “They were blue and green in my human life. Do you like them?”

“You’re beautiful!” I kissed him again. “My blood turned your eyes blue!”

We laughed and snuggled even closer. His cool fingers traced my ribs and I continued playing with his hair, earning a purring sound. “So how bout we go kick some cheating vampire ass? Personally, they are both getting on my nerves!”

“Sounds fun, I think I should wear something sexy for this fight.” I slipped out of bed and went first to find a bra. I had a Victoria Secret one in the back of the drawer and happily put it on. Jasper clipped it in the back for me and turned me so he could get a good look at my lace covered chest. He sighed and handed me a tank top my ruffle skirt.

“I like this outfit most.” Personally, I thought that the red tank and black skirt was a little too plain, but after I curled my hair and did my makeup it didn’t look so bad. Something was missing though. I checked the mirror again. BINGO! Rummaging through my box of un-used cosmetics, I found what I was looking for. Red lipstick. Jasper laughed, but stopped once he became captivated in me as I put it on. “DAMN! Maybe we should stay here.”

After some coaxing, I finally got Jasper out of the house. His eyes were still shining blue as we pulled up to the Cullen house. Edward and Alice were already outside. Jasper was out of the truck before it stopped and had Edward engaged in an intense fight. It was all blurs to me, but I could tell Jasper was winning. Now time to face the pixie.

Alice pulled me out of my truck by my hair. “You little whore! How dare you steal my husband from me!”

“Ex-husband, and you’re one to talk! You took Edward from me! I pulled at her hair too. Those were the only civil words between us before we started tearing clothes and ripping limbs off. That’s right. I pulled both of Alice’s arms off as she went towards Jasper.

Speaking of Jasper, he kept pinning Edward down and biting him. I was wondering why he wasn’t pulling limbs off, but that was answered when Jasper bit Edward’s neck where his bite scare was. Edward screamed like a little girl and withered in pain. “You listen here. You will stay away from Bella and me. You left her and you took Alice from me. I’m in love with her and she loves me. We will do whatever the hell we want and if that means having wild, crazy, passionate sex than that is between us.”

Edward scowled. “She wouldn’t do that with you.”

Oh, time to play. I sauntered over to Jasper, making sure to shake my butt as I went. I walked my fingers up his chest and paused at his chin. “Last night was so amazing. You rocked my world!” I started grinding into him. “Maybe we could get a replay.” Jasper was smirking at me and I heard Edward’s intake of air.

“You, you, oh my gosh, you completely deflowered her! You weren’t even gentlemanly! Bella, I refuse to think that you let him do that to you.” His voice was pained.

“I let him do it and I begged him to do it over and over and over again.” I didn’t know what Jasper was imagining in his mind, but it must have been good because Edward fell to the ground sobbing.

“We can replay it later.” He told me suggestively as he ground his hips into me.

“Just leave! The two of you disgust me!” Edward yelled. I went over to him and since he was weak, I took his arms and with help from Jasper, ripped his arms off.

I can’t say I’m proud of what I said next, but oh well. “F*** you!” I smiled at him and took jasper’s hand, leading us both away while shaking my ass.

“What a dirty little mouth!” Jasper chuckled as he pushed me up against my truck. “What a teasing little vixen.” He added and I felt his hand trail up my thigh.

“It was so much fun though!” I laughed outright and was stopped by my love’s lips crashing onto mine. “What were you thinking that upset him so much?”