Jasper's side

Okay, a lot of people are bugging me about wanting more on Jasper and Bella's thoughts.And I do use that term correctly. I'll give you a glimpse of Jasper's thought process, but I don't want it to be all about their thoughts. That is more of an Edward Bella thing. He was so wrapped up in thoughts. Where as Bella and Jasper's relationship it more on emotions and feelings.

Also, WOW! I'm number 251 on What's Hot and have a lot of new fans and new readers and I have to say thank you! I didn't realize so many people would like this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper’s point of view: last chapter point of view

Bella was lying beneath me as I massaged her back. “Jasper,” she whispered and I wasn’t sure if it was meant for me to answer or if she was simply saying my name. Her skin was soft and smooth, but I could feel all of her tightened muscles underneath my hands. Her love for me poured over me and completely surrounded me. “Do you feel that?”

“Yes,”

“That’s how I feel about you.” She whispered. I decided to show her how I felt about her and let my barriers down. Not realizing the force of my feelings for her until she let out a cry of pleasure and then a soft moan. I put my walls back up as my mind reeled at the noise I got her to make. I continued to move my hands on her skin and press my cool lips wherever my hands weren’t.  “Mm Jasper,” she sighed again.

As much as I loved her, as much as she wanted to give herself to me, and as much as I really wanted to be her first, I didn’t think now was the time. Edward had interrupted us. Surely, I don’t want us to make love out of Bella’s pain or my anger towards my ex-family.

“My beautiful Isabella, please don’t hate me, but maybe we should stop.” I whispered, hoping maybe she wouldn’t hear me. I wanted her to be sure she wanted me. I also wanted to know her better and make everything special with her.

Bella breathed in deep while her hands rested on my thighs. The contact of skin on skin sent a shot through me of lust. I was only in boxers now so my things were bare. She ran fingers up and down for a moment. “Jasper,” DAMN! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SAY MY NAME LIKE THAT? “I want to be with you,” yeah no kidding. Me too! “But I agree that it should be later down the road. I want to know you better and spend more time with you.”

 She rolled over and the sight of her bare chest made me gasp. Her nerves didn’t even spike. Her hands were still on my thighs, running up and down slowly.  “As much as I’d like to continue, I would love to know you better and well, I also don’t want us to be interrupted by anyone. It should be special. Just between us.” My voice went up an octave and Bella’s hands went up into the naughty zone. I bent down and kissed her belly button and up the middle of her breasts to her lips. Not wanting our time to end abruptly, I kissed her thoroughly for a while before we snuggled together and she fell asleep.

She talked in her sleep and I wish I could say it was sweet, but it wasn’t. My Bella must have been having a VERY naughty dream with what she was saying, moaning, and how she was acting. Her legs forced between mine so she was laying on me between my legs. “I love you, my Texas Cowboy.” She sighed and rested her hands in my hair.

I rubbed her back as she woke up and smiled at me. Her smile vanished quickly. “Jasper, what would happen if you took just a little of my blood?” Her fingers traced under my eyes. My eyes must be different colors now after last night.

“Turn my eyes red, maybe drive me crazy.” I gave a shrug and looked at her. She was so beautiful and her ivory skin was just begging to be touched by my hands.

“You need blood and I refuse to let you leave my bed. Close your eyes and do not move.” Bella ordered and her emotions matched the level of seriousness in her voice. I did as I was told. The smell of fresh blood hit me and I gasped. Her blood was so sweet smelling. Suddenly, her lips were on mine and she deepened it quickly. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and I automatically tasted her blood. There were two hungers battling in me. One for blood and one for Bella. I chose that both would have their fill and stated kissing her back. A moan built up inside me and even though it wasn’t gentleman like, I let it explode out of my mouth. Bella looked at me then and smiled as she continued kissing and running her tempting fingers up my chest and through my hair.

She gasped suddenly and pulled away, leaving me distraught at the loss of her. “Your eyes are blue!” Joy filled her as she said that.

Smiling, I told her something no one knew. “They were blue and green in my human life. Do you like them?” I asked shyly.

“You’re beautiful!” She kissed me. “My blood turned your eyes blue!” She bubbled with laughter and I joined her. We snuggled together and I dared to let my hands run over her body. Bella played with my hair and I hummed in enjoyment.

“So how bout we go kick some cheating vampire ass?” I asked her randomly. “Personally, they are both getting on my nerves!”

“Sounds fun, I think I should wear something sexy for this fight.” I let Bella get up and watched as she started pulling on a lacy bra. I was sad to see her covering her skin, but also wanted a chance to touch her again. I clipped the back of her bra and went to ding my favorite outfit for her.

“I like this outfit most.” Her feelings dimmed a little, but spiked again as she continued getting ready. When I saw her again she had red lipstick on. I stared at her. “DAMN! Maybe we should stay here.” I was getting excited just looking at her body.

We finally made it to my old home and once I saw Edward I attacked. We weren’t as verbal as the girls. Instead we were more violent.  Edward wouldn’t let up so I did the one thing that hurt most. I bit the mark Carlisle made when he changed Edward.  “You listen here. You will stay away from Bella and me. You left her and you took Alice from me. I’m in love with her and she loves me. We will do whatever the hell we want and if that means having wild, crazy, passionate sex than that is between us.”

Edward scowled. “She wouldn’t do that with you.”

Bella came to me, shaking her butt as she walked. Her fingers walked up my chest and pause at my chin. “Last night was so amazing.” She dramatized everything she said and I was filled with lust again. “You rocked my world!” Her hips ground into mine. “Maybe we could get a replay.” I smirked at her. I couldn’t help the fantasies my mind went into of touched Bella and hearing her sighs and moans.

“You, you, oh my gosh, you completely deflowered her! You weren’t even gentlemanly! Bella, I refuse to think that you let him do that to you!” Edward was pissed! In all honesty, my mind was in the gutter, thinking nasty things.

“I let him do it and I begged him to do it over and over and over again.” Wow, she really knows how to play it up. If only she would have begged for that! Edward fell to the ground sobbing.

“We can replay it later.” I replied to her and ground my hips into hers, sending lust through both of us.

“Just leave! The two of you disgust me!” Edward yelled. Having enough of him, I ripped his arms off and through them as best I could. Beat that bitch!

Bella was filled with anger. She got into Edwards face and said something un-lady like. “F*** you!”  She smiled, took my hand, and walked away all the while shaking her ass.

Well I was turned on to say the least! “What a dirty little mouth!” I laughed and pushed her against the truck. “What a teasing little vixen.” I put my hands on her thighs and pushed her skirt up a little.

“It was so much fun though!” Bella laughed until I kissed her. “What were you thinking that upset him so much?”

I trailed my hands up a little more so the rested at the bottom of her panties on her legs. I hit her with a wave of desire and she moaned loudly. “Something like that,” I replied and brought her hips towards mine. “I want to wait for sex, but if you keep grinding on me, we might have to substitute with dirty dancing.” I whispered. She smiled and ground against me hard, once, before getting in her truck.

“Isabella, will you go on a date with me tonight?” I asked once I was sitting beside her in the cab.

“I’d like that.”

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!