Hitting on Jake and making up

hope you like this.before you read i'll let you know that after this chapter Edward won't be involved in the story much longer...

Bella’s point of view:

I noticed that Jacob left once Charlie came and I panicked. I pulled my phone out and tried sending a text to Jasper, but my phone died when the water got to it. UGH! Well, I guess he deserves what he gets though. Dr. Cullen came through the doors and stopped. “Hello Bella,” he greeted.

“Hey Doc,”

“Let me get you fixed up. I already know what happened. Jasper is really upset. He’s probably worn a hole in the floor by now with all the pacing.” I looked at my hands. “I know he’s guilty.”

“I don’t know what I did.” I started to cry.

“I’m afraid it’s my fault. I told him what happened to Edward and I think he might have gotten the idea that you and Edward went sort of far.” Carlisle looked shamed.

Jasper’s point of view:

I was in the middle of pacing when a fist connected with my face. “WHAT THE HELL?” I yelled and turned to see Jacob standing in front of me.

“That’s what I want to know! Why are you treating Bella like a disease? She tried killing herself because of you!” He told me.

“I know! I was pissed off and I freaked out at her without asking her side of the story and when I got home the site was horrible. I called Carlisle right away.”

Jacob stopped his shaking. “What story are you talking about?”

“Well Carlisle sort of implied that she got close to sleeping with Edward the other day. The thought of him having his hands on her at all was disturbing enough, but to hear that she lit his personal area on fire was worse.” I sighed. “Go ahead and kill me.I deserve it.”

“Damn right you deserve it! You stole Bella from me!” I heard his voice before I saw him. Edward came out of the trees with his ‘seductive’ look on. “Well hello sexy…” he was checking out Jacob.

“Dude, I’m a guy!” Jake yelled at Edward as he continued to check him out.

“Oh, I know, but I just figured since I’m missing a body part that I could go both ways now. See how the other half lives.” Edward declared. “But that can wait till after I kill Jasper.” He advanced towards me, but paused as Jacob started to shake and peel his clothes off. Oh frick. Here comes something I don’t want to see. Edward changed course towards Jake and reached out to feel his abs.

“Wow, look what I’ve stumbled upon.” I heard Bella’s voice from behind me. “My boyfriend wanting to be killed, my best friend taking his clothes off to either be able to kill my boyfriend or defend him, and last but not least Edward, who apparently turned bi, trying to feel up my best friend.” Bella came closer to me and I saw all her bandages. I reached my arms out for her.

“Oh my baby, I’m so sorry.” I whispered, but she obviously heard because she ran as fast as she could into my arms. “I love you, Bella. I was an idiot.” She looked at me and brought her lips to mine.

“Why don’t we take pointers from those two and start making out?” Edward asked Jacob. Repulsion came from Jake as I felt Edward’s emotions turned too excited. “You have a sick mind. I like it.”

Bella and I watched as Edward finally stood in front of Jacob and reached for him. Jacob seemed to freeze as Edward touched his abs. “YOU SICK BASTARD! I LIKE WOMEN! I LIKE BOOBS! YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING I WANT! GET YOUR SICK FREAKING HANDS OFF!” He exploded and ran from us. Before Edward had time to react, I took Bella into my arms and ran us back to her house.

When I had Bella tucked in next to me in her bed, I spoke. “Bella, I’m so sorry.”

“What exactly do you think I did with Edward?” She asked sadly.

“When Carlisle told me what happened, well, I thought maybe things between you two had gotten a little too carried away. After all, Edward lost his man card.”

She was touching her bandaged arm and winced. “He was dry humping my leg and tried taking off my clothes, but I didn’t let him. However, he had already stripped himself to his boxers before he forced me onto his bed. I told him I was going to make him very, very, happy and then I lit him on fire.” Bella giggled.

She was still wincing at her arm and I decided to start making up for my stupid mistake now. I kissed her bandages. “Bella, please don’t hurt yourself again. I promise to get your side of things first before being stupid. Hell, I’ll never be stupid again. I can’t lose you. I’m desperately, uncontrollably, in love with you, Bella. I can’t lose you.” I told her and brought my lips to hers, hoping she’d kiss me back. Bella’s face was wet and I saw she was crying. “Did I say something wrong?” I begged.

“No, you said everything right,” was her reply before bringing me back into a kiss.

Please comment. I'm looking for comments that aren't MORE or UPLOAD SOON.