Epilouge

They say Hayes' mom died peacefully, but I can't help but wonder how she felt. I feel a tight grip on my hand snapping me out of my morbid thoughts. I look up to see Hayes smiling and pulling me close into him. "You okay?" I ask looking down at the grave in front of us.

"Yeah, I know she's watching us." He smiles. It's been almost a year and graduation is just around the corner. I can't believe I was just a junior when Hayes and I met at the awful party and the events that followed were anything but a normal high school experience.

Although it drives me crazy to think about everything I've been through I don't mind because I have him. We are gonna have a great life together I just know it. Well first we have to go through college and make a living but we are gonna do it together and I've never been so excited about anything before. I love him with all my heart and he loves me which is all I could ask for.

Authors note: wow guys this book is officially over! I know it wasn't the best ending but I just lost interest it in so fast it was hard to continue writing in all honesty. But some of you have said you enjoyed it which makes me really happy! I love you all and thanks for all the support on my first book!