The Sweetest Home Date

You apply the bandage over the burn and check the edges to ensure it adheres to the good skin surrounding it and does not touch the burn itself, for you noticed it had started blistering.

"Emily, I, I ..." he stops as you lift your face to look at him.

"Hmm, what is it? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did."

"I hurt right here," he says as he points to his chest over his heart.

You sheepishly glance over his chest, "I don't see a burn?"

 What is he talking about? Why does it hurt? I don't see any redness. You carefully look at his chest, leaning close to make sure there isn't another burn.

"My heart feels like it is going to burst. It's beating so rapidly, and I, I hurt right here." He says as he points to his lips. 

He can't stop. He wants you so badly. He knows you are unaware of just how sensual you biting your lower lip was. The cute way you bit your lip while concentrating has sent his control off the deep end.

You have no idea what effect you are having on him. Becoming very concerned that he may be hurt worse than initially thought, you wonder if you should call La or Yoongi to take him to the hospital.

"Did you get too close to the candles when you blew them out?" Your cute naivety makes him want you even more.

"My lips ache with a need to kiss you. May I, Emily?"

This is just like out of a romance movie. You nod slowly, and he steps closer to you, brushing your hair from one side of your face as he caresses your cheek. He leans down to kiss you as he steps closer, pressing you against the bathroom sink.

Before you get lost in his kiss, you feel his arousal and almost panic . . . almost.

He pulls you tightly against him and kisses you with more need. You slightly moan into his mouth, and he lifts his head and catches a breath to come in for a deeper kiss when he sees his reflection in the bathroom mirror. His eyes are wild with desire as he stands there half-naked, practically bending you backward over the sink counter. 'Oh my god, what am I doing!?'

Suddenly, he pulls away, "I'm so sorry, Emily. Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He runs from the bathroom and out of your room.

Still immersed in the feeling of his kisses and what it was doing to your body, you lean against the counter and sigh. The burn cream tube you were holding is now empty, the cream squeezed out of it when he kissed you. You grab the towel and rub the cream off as you run after him.

"Jooni, don't go!' You limp down the hall as fast as you can, thinking he is leaving, only to see him at the kitchen sink, ringing out his burnt tie and blackened shirt.

He looks at you as you enter the kitchen. Your face is as red as his.

"I'm sorry, Emily, you must still be hurting, and I practically crushed you. I'm so sorry if I hurt you."

You place a comforting hand on his upper arm and sigh with relief that he hasn't left. Your heart almost stops when you feel the strength of his arm muscles under your hand.

"It's ok, I'm fine." Your body is betraying you, and you don't want to not touch him. You force yourself to remove your hand.

"Do you happen to have a shirt or something I can put on? I can't stay half naked like this in front of you."

Pausing as you think if you or La has anything he could wear, you think of something.

You reach to take an apron off the hook near the broom closet. "Here, you can wear this for now. I will put your shirt in the dryer, but I think the tie is a total loss."