What Did You Do To La!?

You wake on a toasty bed of Joon, resting your head on your hands across his chest, admiring his still sleeping face

'He didn't leave me.' Your heart grows with love for this man like none other before.

He starts to wake up and opens his eyes. He grins, "Good morning, beautiful."

Realizing you are lying on top of him, you shift to sit on the edge of the couch. He sits up as well.

"Do you like Belgian waffles?"

"Yes, I do."

You smile excitedly and take his hand, pulling him up to follow you. "Good, La has the best waffle maker in the world."

He goes with you to La's kitchen, and you let go of his hand as you spiral around with a broad smile on your face. "I love her kitchen. She has everything you could want. All kinds of kitchen gadgets. A pasta maker, bread maker. She even has a pizza oven." You point out the small, bricked wall area where the pizza oven is next to the stove. "If Jin ever saw her kitchen, he would gladly fall in love with La."

"Somebody loves her already," says Namjoon grinning.

You bounce on your feet while small-clapping like Jungkook. "Who? Who?" you excitedly ask him.

He laughs and boops your nose, "You know who, my little owl."

'He called me his little owl. He is so cute!'

Smiling, you start to say his name, '"You mean Yoo---" Suddenly, you're interrupted by La's front door slamming and watched wide-eyed as she runs by the kitchen in tears.

"Lanne, wait. Please!" Yoongi calls after her. You hear her bedroom door slam shut as Yoongi skids to a halt when he reaches the kitchen. He sighed, realizing there was no chance of her talking now. He looks into the kitchen and sees Namjoon standing barefoot in just his pants and an apron.

"What have you two been up to?" He asks out of curiosity, yet glancing down the hall, trying to decide if he should go and talk Lanne into listening.

Seeing La in tears, you confront Yoongi angrily, "What's more important is what have you done to make La cry!?" You shove him aside and run after her. 

You knock on her door, "La, are you okay?"

Hearing her crying, you ask, "La, can I come in?"

"No."

But you open the door and enter anyway. You know, La, she needs to talk, and you see her lying on her stomach, crying into her pillow. La was never one to internalize her emotions, and your heart breaks seeing her hurt now. 'What the hell did he do?'

Sitting on the edge of the bed beside her, you move her hair off her face and gently rub her back. 

"La, what happened?"

You tell Em that the day and night was everything you thought it would be

You tell Em that the day and night was everything you thought it would be. Yoongi made dinner, and afterward, you watched a movie holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes, the movie all but forgotten. You roll on your side facing Em and spill your heart out to her.

"We talked about so many things as if we were long lost friends catching up. It was so strange. I can't explain it.  We shared things about each other, some things I never told anyone else. Even you." you admit guiltily. 

"That's okay, we have to keep some secrets. It makes us more interesting." Em tries to lighten the mood. 

"What I want to know is, did you and Yoongi . . . did you spend the night together?" Curiosity oozing from her every pore, you decided to be truthful.

"Yes, we did. It was the most sensual and beautiful experience. I can't even begin to describe it."

You look away from Em, recalling the night. Then feel the tears starting again.

"But when I woke up this morning, he was on the other side of the bed. Yet we had fallen asleep in each other's arms. I got up to gather my clothes, and he sat on the side of the bed, not saying a word. I thought things were going so well, especially after the night we shared. But he just sat there not saying anything. I asked him what was wrong and if he was feeling okay. He just looked at me, then glanced away, grabbing his pants and going to the bathroom."

Tears run down your face; you can't hold them back anymore, "He said nothing to me, not one word."

Em wipes your tears with the palms of her hands. "What was the matter with him!? Did he just use you as a one night stand!? I will kill him!! Why do some idols think they can do whatever they want like that!?"

Em stands up, ready to go call Yoongi out for what he did, but you grab her arm and stop her.

"No, don't think like that about him. I don't know what is wrong. It was almost like a switch had been flipped." 

Em sits beside you, "So what happened later when he went in the bathroom? What did you do?"

"I got dressed and sat in his living room. I didn't know what to do." You snuggle your pillow closer for comfort.

"I thought about calling an Uber to get home, but I didn't want to just up and leave. I hoped that we could talk. When he came out of the bedroom, he was dressed and asked me if I was ready to go home. I just nodded and walked with him to the door, and we left. All the way here, he didn't talk at all. I thought I heard him start to say something several times, but every time I would look over he had his mouth clamped shut. He became a wall. Cold and silent." You wipe more tears from your face and sadly sigh deeply.

"At the door, he leaned in to kiss me. I saw his chin quiver, and I, I burst into tears, Em! I know he'll never want to see me again."

Em rolls her eyes, "At least not until they return from tour. He is probably under a lot of stress or something because if he just used you, I will beat him." Em is curious as to why Yoongi's chin quivered but doesn't say anything. In hindsight, you wish she did.

"I don't understand what is happening. It feels like if we're apart, I will die. Just the thought of it hurts. Emily, what is wrong with me?" You sit up on the side of the bed, and she pulls you in for a hug.

She knew you were serious when you called her Emily instead of Em. 

"Nothing is wrong with you, La, nothing. Have you heard of the Red String of Fate?"

"No, not really. Maybe a little."

"Well, let me fill you in." Em scoots you with her to sit against the headboard and gets comfortable. "The Red String of Fate is . . ."