A kiss of reassurance.

Days blurred together as I remained in bed, unable to shake off the weight of my emotions.
Phear and Karma took turns watching over me, their silent presence a comforting constant.
But despite their care, I couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness, the hollow ache that lingered long after Reginald's demise.
Karma noticed my listlessness, her concern etched on her face.
She knew I needed something more, someone who could reach beyond the darkness.

One morning, Karma slipped out of the room, her voice whispering through the comms device. Apparently she kept them.. I didn't pay attention, lost in my thoughts, until I heard the sound of footsteps approaching.
The door creaked open, and Isaac's gentle smile filled the room.
My heart swelled, and for the first time in days, I felt a spark of life.

Karma had called for Isaac, knowing he was the only one who could breach the walls I'd built around myself.
His eyes locked onto mine, filled with understanding and compassion.
"Hey," he said softly, settling beside me on the bed.
His hand wrapped around mine, warm and reassuring. I didn't speak, but Isaac didn't need words. He knew. It hurt him..what I did.. But here he was…for me..

Phear nodded at Isaac, a silent acknowledgment of his presence, before slipping out of the room with Karma.

The door closed, leaving Isaac and me alone. He didn't press me to talk; instead, he simply held my hand, his presence a balm to my battered soul.

As the silence enveloped us, I felt the darkness recede, ever so slightly, and the warmth of Isaac's touch ignited a glimmer of hope.

For the first time in days, I felt like I could breathe again.
Isaac's presence was a reminder that there was still light in my life, still love and compassion that could pierce the shadows.
And as I looked into his eyes, I knew I wasn't lost forever.

Isaac's gentle gaze held mine, his eyes brimming with empathy.
I felt my defenses crumbling, the walls I'd built to protect myself from the darkness.
His hand tightened around mine, a reassuring grip.
"You're back," I whispered, my voice barely audible.
Isaac smiled, his face creasing with warmth. "I'll always come back for you" he said, his words a soothing balm to my battered soul.

At that moment, I felt vulnerable, yet safe.
"You are my light," I whispered, my voice trembling. "My best friend."
Isaac's expression softened, his eyes shining with understanding.
"You're mine too," he replied, his voice filled with conviction.
“So don't let this darkness..this vengeance take you from me..”

Isaac's presence was a reminder that I wasn't alone, that there were people who cared deeply for me.
He sat beside me, his hand still wrapped around mine, offering a sense of comfort and security.
The darkness receded, replaced by a warmth that spread through my chest. For the first time in what felt like an eternity, I felt whole.
He has always been my best friend..my family..

The shadows still lingered, but with Isaac by my side, I knew I could face them.
Isaac's unwavering support and friendship gave me the strength to keep going, to keep fighting.
I smiled, feeling a sense of gratitude wash over me.

"Thanks for being here, Isaac," I said, my voice filled with emotion.
Isaac squeezed my hand. "Always," he replied, his eyes locked onto mine.
And in that moment, I knew everything would be okay.

As we sat together in comfortable silence, the fog of guilt and anxiety that had shrouded me for days started to lift, replaced by a sense of clarity.

Isaac's presence had a way of calming my thoughts, of helping me see beyond the darkness.

"You're stronger than you think," Isaac said, breaking the silence. "What happened with Reginald...it's not going to define you." I nodded, feeling a sense of determination rise within me.
But it will. Because I will do it again. And again. Until I destroyed everyone who destroyed me.