At what cost..

Memories flood my mind, like a dam breaking. I remember my life before the darkness consumed me. I was happy, carefree, and loved. But it all changed when I turned 11.

That's when my cousin first touched me, his hands violating my innocence. I remember the shame, the fear, the confusion. I didn't understand what was happening, why it was happening.

But that was just the beginning. My father's addiction soon followed, his eyes glazing over as he succumbed to the darkness of drugs. My mother, once full of life and love, became a shadow of herself, lost in depression.

I was alone, scared, and hurt. The abuse continued, a never-ending cycle of pain. I turned to self-harm, trying to escape the agony, but it only brought more suffering. I attempted to end my life, multiple times, but somehow I always woke up, still trapped in this nightmare.

My mother's death was the final blow. My father vanished, leaving me alone, abandoned, and adrift. I was just a child, lost in a world of darkness, with no one to turn to.

Phear's grip on me tightens, his dark energy resonating with my pain. I feel his presence, his power, his willingness to help me exact revenge on those who destroyed me.

But as I remember, I realize that my desire for revenge is rooted in pain, in hurt, in a deep-seated need for justice. I'm not sure if Phear's brand of darkness is the answer, but I'm willing to try anything to escape this agony.

Tears stream down my face as the memories wash over me. I'm transported back to that vulnerable, scared, and broken child. But as I remember, I also feel a spark of anger ignite within me.

Why did they do this to me? Why did they break me?

Phear's voice whispers in my ear, "Let me help you make them pay. Let me help you take back control."

I feel his power coursing through me, tempting me with promises of vengeance. But I'm torn. Part of me wants to succumb to the darkness, to let Phear's power consume me.

Another part of me remembers Karma's words, "Revenge will only leave you more broken."

I'm trapped in this internal struggle, unsure of which path to choose. But one thing is certain - I can't go back to being that broken child. I need to find a way to heal, to move forward.

Phear's grip on me tightens, sensing my hesitation. "Don't let them win," he growls. "Let me help you take your revenge."

I take a deep breath, trying to clear my mind. I need to think, to reason, to find a way out of this darkness. But Phear's power is seductive, tempting me with promises of easy answers.

What will I choose? The darkness of revenge or the light of healing? The battle within me rages on.

Phear's voice drops to a whisper, his breath caressing my ear. "I'm ready to complete this pact if you are," he says, his words sending shivers down my spine.

"The price isn't your soul," he continues, his voice dripping with seduction. "For your soul isn't what I want. I want you. You will be mine. Forever."

I feel a chill run down my spine as his words wrap around me like a shroud. He wants me, not just my soul. He wants my heart, my mind, my everything.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

Phear's arms tighten around me, pulling me closer. "I mean that you will be mine to command, mine to protect, mine to love. You will be my companion, my partner, my everything."

I feel a surge of fear mixed with excitement. What does it mean to be his? What does it mean to belong to the Reaper?

"But what about my freedom?" I ask, trying to reason with him.