First date

After our meet, everything changed.We shared and cleared many things that day.

Things are sorted between us now.

Now our bond has become more crystal clear and pure as we sorted out everything.

Now, we talk daily, on many random topics.It feels so nice.

It feels like we got the spark of our bond back which we had lost earlier.

Now, as I talk to him daily, one thing I got to know is he is also feeling happy that he met me again.

I can clearly see that we have a chance of getting into a relationship.

But I don't want to rush.

As these few years we didn't have any contact, so I don't want to hurry.

Because in these few years I have changed a lot.

Back then i was so innocent and immature.

but now I have grown up and started having my own opinions.

That time because of my family I Didn't said yes to him but in these few years I observed that my parents are not like my di's parents. They think so calmly of every situation. and in future it is not that hard to convince them for my love marriage.

So as I changed, it is possible that his opinions may have changed in some matters.

So I just want us to know each other first to that level so that we can commit each other for life.

We have been chatting with each other for many days now.

Actually on my bday we got time to spend with each other but that day my friends were also with me, so it was kind of awkward.

So we decided to meet again.

In the month of october we were planning to meet, but it couldn't be possible as every time we would plan, something would come up in between.

Finally in the month of november we finally met.

It was 15 november, I woke up feeling very happy as today I was going to meet him today.

It will be our first date.

As this date will be of course a secret from our family, I made a full plan.

I will be telling them that me and my bestie are going for a hang out then I will go to meet him and my bestie will go with her male best friend.

So first me and my bestie met at my bestie's male best friend's house.

Then Chinmay came to receive me.

He was wearing an olive green colored sweatshirt along with black jeans.

He was looking so handsome.

I went near him and then we left from there on his bike.

It was the first time that I was sitting behind him on his bike.

Then we went to another nearby city as it was not safe for us to hang out in our own city.

We went to a cafe.

It was in the basement.

He brought a kitkat for me as I like crunchy chocolates.After that we sat on our respective chairs.

we were checking the menu to order something that's when my bestie's call came on his phone.

Ya! as me and my bestie don't have our own phone yet, she called me on his number from her male best friend's phone.