Epilogue

2 years later

Life is good nowadays.

I'm cherishing every moment of my college life.

Now I have made so many friends and they all are just perfect. Not like that bitch who betrayed me.

Studies are all fine and I'm focusing on my hobbies too.

By the way, I'm still single.

If you would have asked me two years ago I would have said broken because that was the word which would justify my state that time.

But now I healed myself. Or maybe still healing.

After we broke up, I suddenly didn't remove him from my contacts but after some days , look at this boy's audacity he asked me to stay in touch with him as friends.

Can you imagine being friends with your ex?

bullshit!

After what he said to me in his last message I didnt wanted to see him but niether I had courage to remove him from contacts but after asking this question he made it easy for me and I blocked him.

It got me so much time to get over from him.

But after some months, slowly I realised that he was not the one.

Because I was ready to fight with the world for him but what should I do he himself is not trying for the same, if he himself doesn't want it?

I know that it was not his fault that his family is strict, it was not his fault that he wanted to obey his parents or family's decision.

But his fault was even after completely knowing that he is going to have an arrange marriage and we are not meant to be, still he made a move on me and made me fall in love with him.

He didn't even told me about his family's opinions, I got to know it myself from him after almost being in a relationship with him for many months.

Sometimes we already get a hint of what is going on with us, or what will happen in future. but still we hope and in the end make ourselves a fool.

that's why I tried

I tried so much for us to be together, but he was not even making any move.

he already knew that his family would not agree and he would have an arrange marriage still he made me his girlfriend.

But I'm glad that I got to know about all that in time and we are not together anymore.

because indeed he was not the one.

But even if the person goes but memories stay with us and even if we move on we cant live them behind.

In the initial days, I thought maybe if I tried to forget him completely, I would be able to move on, but that only made me think about him more.

The only way to move on is accept the memories and stay to live with it.

Miss them as much as you want, take your own time and one day you will surely be able to heal.

I have healed myself but somewhere this month of february brings back all the memories.

Usually the month of febuary is considered as a month of love as we celebrate valentines days in february but iconic us had a break up in february and since then february is not the same for me.

And moreover in my college, in my group everyone is committed.

When there are couple all around it really becomes difficult to resist the occurence of memories.

But now it doesn't affect me much, I have learned to live with it now.Some people are unlucky in love.

Everyone doesn't get a happy ending.

I agree that sometimes destiny is cruel, it doesn't help us to get our happily ever after.

But at least the person should not be this cruel, if the person knows he/she will not be able to give 100% in relation then we should not go for it.

But it's not in our hands that how the next person behaves or what that person thinks, and now we can't even change what happened.

we have to accept everything life serves us.

I'm doing the same.

At last I pull out headphones from my bag , attached it to phone and played a song

जाने वो कैसे लोग थे जिनके
प्यार को प्यार मिला
हमने तो जब कलियाँ माँगी
काँटों का हार मिला
जाने वो कैसे लोग थे...