After long time

So last month we again started talking.

We are talking with each other daily now, through Instagram.

First we had a conversation about each other's well being and each other's life.

After that we talk about random topics daily.

To my surprise, he was as happy as me after we started talking again.

We had so many things to sort out. But we talk with each other normally like nothing happened.

Actually, I want to clear everything when we meet in person, and maybe he also wants the same.

So we have had conversations about random topics till now.

After some days of talking with each other, we were thinking about meeting each other.

And coincidently this month, there's my birthday. so i invited him to meet me on my birthday.

So, after so many years, now we will be meeting each other on my birthday.

This will be my best birthday indeed.

         ___________**********___________

Today is my birthday.

I'm so excited today, not because it's my birthday but because today I will be meeting him in the evening.

In the evening, first I went to a dance studio, as my friends from the dance studio wanted to celebrate my birthday.

After that, my two besties and I went to meet him.

I was so nervous so i took my besties along with me.

We went to the cafe and he had not arrived till now.

We waited for him for 10 minutes.

To be honest, 10 minutes never felt this long.

After 10 minutes, he also came along with his best friend.

OMG!

I can't explain what I felt when I saw him.

We are meeting after a whole 2.5 years now.

When he came, he shook hands with me wishing me a " Happy birthday".

He had brought a cake for me.I cut the cake and fed it to everyone.

My friends were insisting that me and him take a picture together but we were meeting after a long time and don't know why but we were feeling so shy, so we denied.After that some of my school friends joined us.

I didn't know that they were coming.they gave me a surprise.

Because of that chinmay felt a little bit awkward.

What should we do now? They are here for me, I can't deny them for celebration.

I gave an order for everyone.

I cut the cake my friends brought for me, and then fed the piece of cake to everyone.

Then our order came, and everyone else was on one table.

Me and Chinmay went to another separate table.

Everyone knows about him and I so everyone was ok with it of course.

Me and chinmay were eating from one plate as it was too much food.

While eating, we had so much conversation.This time it was a serious conversation.

I told him everything that happened earlier.Finally.

He was shocked to know that my family got to know about the proposal but then after he got to know how I handled everything, he was quite relieved but felt bad as i had to handle that alone and he was not there.

But assured him that it's fine.

Then he told me about the day when I had told him to meet me on the terrace. I was right.

he had given some work so that day, he didn't come to meet me.

He even told me how shocked, sad and hurt he was when he got to know that we shifted to a new house.

We had a conversation about everything.

finally.

we sorted out everything.

After that again we were having conversation about the good moments and the time we spent together earlier.

We remembered so many funny moments.

Then one by one my friends met me and they left from there.

Then it was so late, so we also thought about leaving now.

As it was my birthday, I insisted on paying the bill.

I should of course.

so I cleared the bill and then we bid each other goodbye and then he and his friend left from there.

Though he was insisting that he would drop me home.

But he also has to go to his hometown and he will get late, so I told him that I will go by myself and insisted him to go.

After he left, I also came to my house with one of my female friend. My female friend dropped me at my home and then she also left for her house.

Even while coming home, I was smiling the whole time like a crazy person.

I was genuinely so happy after meeting him.

Finally, after all these years we finally met.

It was my best birthday ever.

because of him.

'Only him'...