epilogue

Six months later
Taylor

"I know, I know baby girl." I murmured a I felt a kick from inside my stomach, rubbing my hand over the spot. "We're almost there. You're going to meet your auntie Selena."

I was done. It had been six months since my fight with my best friend, and I wanted her to know my daughter. I wanted to ask her to be the godmother. 

When I got to the apartment, I knocked nervously. The ring on my left hand glittered in the sun as I brought my fingers to my lips, biting nervously. Travis had been beyond supportive in the last six months, and the house was all ready for our baby girl to join us, but I missed my best friend.

"Tay." Selena blinked at me when she opened the door, her eyes immediately going to my bump. "Holy shit."

"Hi." I whispered. 

"Hi!" She hugged me tightly. "Oh my god, how are you? Tay I'm so fucking sorry."

"I know, I know, me too." I hugged her close. "I'm here to see you Sel. I want to tell you about my baby."

"Oh god, yes. Come inside." Selena let go of me and led me inside.

"It's a girl." I whispered, taking her hand and resting it on my stomach. "You're going to be auntie Sel. And I want you to be the godmother."

Selena burst into tears and hugged me again, and I smiled as I hugged her back. I knew everything was going to be okay now.