fourteen

Travis

"You're such a cheeky little kitten." I purred against Taylor's soft lips and she let out another little giggle. 

"Something tells me you like a girl with a bite." She said, nipping my bottom lip, biting gently. I let out a little growl, kissing her harder, slipping my hand towards the top of her leggings. Taylor whimpered quietly as I braced my hand on my weight next to her head, ducking my other into her leggings. 

I pulled back, holding her gaze as I slowly brushed my fingers over her panties, dying to have more of her, dying to make her scream. Taylor took in a shaky breath, sucking on her lip as I curled my fingers beneath the last barrier of fabric. She let out a little whine of pleasure as I stroked her clit, relishing the way it made her body shudder. Fuck. Taylor was dripping all over my fingers, and I couldn't help but extract my hand and lift my hand towards my mouth.

"Fuck." Taylor breathed as she watched me place my fingers in my mouth, sucking the taste of her into my mouth.

"You taste like heaven little kitten." I murmured. 

"So fuck me like hell." Taylor replied. 

I kissed her hard, harder than ever before. Taylor moaned, her fingers curling around the hem of my shirt, tugging upwards. I let her tear it away, and then her hands were exploring my exposed skin, stroking her fingers around to the small of my back and pulling my hips close down against hers. I was rock hard through my jeans, and Taylor let her thighs fall apart, begging for me. 

"Fuck kitten." I groaned.

"Baby." She whispered back, and that set me on fire. I'd never been called that before, but from Taylor's lips, it sounded so incredibly perfect. She made me vulnerable in such a strange way, so different to anything I'd ever felt with anyone else. And she was mine.

I yanked her leggings down, past her ankles before Taylor kicked them away. Her shirt quickly followed, and then I reached around to unclasp her bra. As soon as that was out of the way, I ducked my head down and wrapped my lips around one of her stiff, peaked nipple. Taylor whined, throwing her head back as I lifted my hand to tease her other nipple, wanting her writhing and begging for me before I gave her what she wanted. Her breasts were perfect, sculpted by the gods just for me, and I layered passion onto them, leaving little bites and hickies all over her creamy skin.

"Daddy, please!" She begged, and I glanced up to see her eyes wild with lust, sucking on her bottom lip.

"You need me to fuck you kitten?" I crooned, and she nodded eagerly, her nails digging into my back. "Yeah, you are a little kitten aren't you?" I dragged my lips back up to press against hers. "Leaving little scratches all over me."

Taylor hummed, digging her nails in deeper, and I chuckled. Then she reached down, undoing my jeans before she used her feet to push them down my legs. Kicking them away, I let Taylor drag my boxers down next, and then I yanked her panties away. They ripped at my eagerness and Taylor huffed at me, rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry kitten, I'll buy you all the panties you want." I told her.

"You better." She murmured. "I liked those ones."

"Well you can have as many new ones as you want." I kissed her lightly as I tossed the torn lace away. Taylor giggled.

"Thanks daddy." She whispered.

Letting out a little growl of need, I grabbed both of her wrists and yanked her arms up above her head, pinning them there. Taylor gasped, cheeks going red as she stared up at me. I smirked at her, relishing the feeling of our flushed, naked bodies pressed close together. I wanted her more than anything, but I had enough of a clear head that I really wanted to tease Taylor to her absolute limit. She was my slut, my kitten, my sweet, snippy girl.