eleven

"Don't you worry about me having enough energy." I murmured, gazing up into Travis' eyes, entranced by them. "I think you should be more worried about if you can keep up with me."

"Oh, is that right kitten?" Travis' eyes flashed with the challenge, and I bit my lip. His hand rose, thumb stroking my bottom lip. "I want you to pick a safe word." He said in a low tone, and I shivered. God. What did he have planned for me if he thought I needed a safe word? "A word kitten, now." Travis told me, and I blurted out the first thing that popped into my head.

"Maroon." I said.

"Good girl." Travis leaned forwards, pecking my lips in a light kiss. "Now I want you to remember that."

I nodded, seconds away from begging for him. But then Travis' hands circled my waist again, pushed me back, lifting me up so that I fell back onto his bed. I wriggled up on the bed slightly, propping my body up on my elbows as my eyes greedily drank up the sight of Travis slowly unbuttoning his pants. It was like my own personal strip show, and I would have thrown all my savings at him just so he would keep going. 

His pants fell to the floor and I couldn't stop myself from literally licking my bottom lip as my eyes dipped down between his hips. I wouldn't call myself a whore, but I'd had sex before, and I'd never seen anyone as big as Travis was, and he wasn't even out of his boxers yet. Travis met my gaze as he very, very slowly edged his boxers down. I had to stifle a gasp when the last of his clothing fell away. Fucking hell. I was going to be sore tomorrow. He was huge. 

"Scared kitten?" Travis put a knee up on the bed and I took a small breath as I shook my head. I was a little scared, but not in the way he meant. 

Travis crawled towards me, taking one of my ankles and moving it to spread my legs slightly, and then he nudged the other aside to crawl between them. I let my head fall back, hair coiling out like a tangled mess of snakes on the covers beneath me as Travis pressed his mouth beneath my belly button. My eyes fluttered closed as I sank into the feeling of him pressed up against my body, feeling his lips travel up my stomach. Then he reached my chest, and I let out a moan as his tongue slowly circled around one nipple, teasing. Fuck he knew exactly what to do, exactly what I needed. 

"You taste so delicious kitten." Travis murmured right before he attached his lips to my breast, and whatever I was going to say vanished from my mind as he sucked, hard, one hand lifting to brush against my other nipple. My back bowed off the bed at the simple action of him sucking a hickey into my breast. Then he pulled back, and I opened my eyes to look at him. He was gazing at me, and when our eyes locked, Travis moved even closer, his mouth descending onto mine.

One kiss quickly turned into a heavy, panting make out session as we grew desperate, my lips aching with the force of Travis' kisses, but I would have rather died than stopped. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ducked my hands down my sides, catching the waist of my panties and lifting my hips slightly so I could tug them down. Travis held his body weight off mine as I wriggled out of my panties, tossing them aside before taking his gorgeous face in my hands and reconnecting our lips. My whole body felt it was trembling with anticipation as I lifted my legs one at a time, wrapping them around Travis' muscular body.

Then I pulled back from his mouth, pressing a kiss to his jaw as I travelled up to brush my lips against his earlobe. Travis sighed, his body sinking further down against mine, and I took a shaky breath when I felt his extraordinarily hard cock press up against the inside of my thigh. So close to where I needed him.

"Fuck me." I breathed into Travis' ear. "Fuck me hard daddy."

Travis cursed, shifting forwards, and I let out a sharp gasp as he entered me. He moved slowly, maybe not wanting to do too much at one, but I dug my heels into his back for me. He was so large it hurt, but I didn't care. It felt so right with him, like my whole body was descending into a fire, and I loved it.