four

"Where the fuck did you bring me?" I yelled at Travis, stalking back towards him since I wasn't an idiot, and I could tell I wasn't getting over the fence. "You can't just kidnap a girl like this." I stabbed my finger at him, pissed. "You need to fucking explain..."

Before I could comprehend how, I was up against the car door and Travis had pinned me there. I fell silent, my cheeks going red as his pale green eyes stared into mine. Jesus Christ. Every new thing that happened only confused me even more.

"Don't bother kitten." He murmured, and there was something so terrifyingly attractive about the tone of his voice. "No one's going to come. I do not intend to hurt you, and I know you're scared, but if I hadn't brought you here, you'd be dead by tomorrow."

"What?" I sucked in a breath.

"Those men in the bar, they saw your face." Travis told me. "I think I killed one of them, but one's definitely still alive. He has a sick thing for killing girls like you, and you're on his list now. So you're fucking welcome for saving your life."

"I want to go home." I whispered. 

"I know you do, and you will." Travis said, a little softer. "Look, I don't often stop to bother saving anyone if they're not necessary to me, but I did, so don't make this any worse for yourself. I'm not going to hurt you, but I will if you make this too much of a bother."

"Fine." I lifted my chin. "But I want answers. You can't just pull this shit and act like it's normal."

Travis nodded, letting go of me. He motioned for me to follow him, and I fell into step as he led me towards the closest building. Opening a door, Travis led me inside and I tentatively followed, looking around with my arms wrapped around myself. It looked very...sterile. Almost like a hospital, but not quite big enough. The hallway we were in seemed narrow.

The door slammed behind us and I jumped, looking back to see a lock flashing red, and I swallowed. Shit. This wasn't looking good for me.

"Is this the girl?" Someone asked, and my head snapped around to see a woman in a doctor's coat walking down the long white hallway towards us. Travis nodded. 

"Just the last hour." He told her. "That's all I need."

"Of course Mr Kelce." She nodded, and then turned to me. "Hi Taylor, I'm Rita. Why don't you come with me and we can all talk about what you saw today?"

"O-kay." I edged forwards, glancing at Travis.

"She'll be able to explain it better than I can." He told me. 

Feeling uneasy but not seeing that I had any other option, I stepped past Travis towards Rita. She smiled and turned to lead me back down the hallway, so I followed her, on edge as Travis walked behind me. We walked down and off to the right into a small room, and as soon as I stepped through the doorway, I wished I hadn't. There was a hospital bed in the middle of the room, machines lining one wall, and there were four attachments on the bed that looked like they were made to cuff someone's wrists and ankles down.

I spun around, but Travis closed the door and stood in front of it, trapping me there. He just looked at me, and then I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump and shriek at the feeling. Rita held up her hands in mock surrender.

"Sorry." She said softly. "But I need you up on the bed."

"No." I whispered, backing up. "No, no let me go." 

"Get on the bed kitten." Travis said softly, but with a dark tone I was terrified of. "It's for the best."

"No." I whimpered. What the fuck was going on?