fifteen

Taylor

I was really warm when I woke up, and I smiled to myself, sighing as I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. Then I turned my head.

"Good morning little kitten." Travis murmured from where he lay on his side next to me.

"Hi." I whispered. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." Travis shrugged. "For a while I just listened to you sleeping. Did you know you sleep talk?"

"Yeah." I blushed. "I've been told. I didn't say anything stupid did I?"

"No." Travis chuckled, pulling me close. "No, you said my name a few times but the rest was just random half sentences. It was pretty cute." He kissed my cheek and I flushed darker, remembering how he'd kissed my neck last night, what his tongue had felt like circling my nipple, how it had felt when we'd descended into a haze of euphoric pleasure. "What's that look on your pretty face hmm?" Travis tapped my nose. "Care to share your thoughts?"

Instead of doing that, I lifted a hand and touched his jaw, lifting my chin to press my lips to his. Travis sighed, and the feeling of his breath washing over my lips set a part of me on fire. I kissed him harder, suddenly desperate. 

Travis rolled me onto my back, the blankets shifting as he moved on top of me, kissing my lips again and again. I draped my arms around his neck as I responded, losing myself in the gentle brush of his lips. We took our time, not frantic like last night, and the way Travis kissed me left no doubt in my mind how much he really did want me. It made my heart feel safe, taken care of.

Then Travis was pulling away, moving to plant kisses down my neck. I sighed, my eyes fluttering closed as I focused on the way he touched me, brushing his lips over my collarbones, the curve of my chest, between my ribs. A giggle burst from my lips when his lips tickled my stomach, and I felt the vibration of Travis' soft chuckle as he kissed just below my belly button. But then he kissed my inner thigh, and my laugh quickly faded away. Sparks rushed through my body as Travis gently eased my thighs apart, and then his eyes rose to meet mine.

"Is this okay kitten?" He murmured. "We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"It's okay." I mumbled, blushing. "It's just...I don't know what to do. No one's ever done this before."

"How about I show you." Travis pressed his lips to my thigh again, holding eye contact. I swallowed, a little nervous but dying to feel him do just that. 

"Yes please." I whispered timidly.

Travis' eyes slowly dropped down between my legs, and I sucked in a breath as I bit down on my bottom lip, my fingers curling into the sheets and holding on tight. His warm breath tickled against me as he shifted closer, and then I gasped as I felt him press a soft kiss right where I needed him most. My eyes rolled back as Travis stroked his tongue slowly inside me, easing me into it gently. I was on fire with the feeling of his head between my legs, unable to pull together a thought. I'd never felt anything like it before.

Then his tongue found my clit and I cried out in surprise, my hips bucking off the bed. Travis gently pushed me back down, his hands sliding under my thighs and up to palm my ass, grabbing me and pulling me slightly down the bed towards him. I couldn't stop my back from arching as rushes of pleasure rocked through me, my eyes fluttering shut as moans fell from my open mouth. Letting go of the sheets, I lifted my arms over my head to grab at the headboard, holding on tightly just to feel like I had a real grip on something.

"God damnit kitten." Travis growled, and I wrenched my eyes open to see him gazing up at me. "You're so fucking beautiful." He told me, but I didn't get a chance to form words before he captured my clit in his mouth and sucked, hard. I let out a shriek of surprise, holding onto the headboard so hard it almost hurt my hands. A strange, scorching heat started to build deep between my legs and I whimpered, trembling. "It's okay, let go little kitten." Travis murmured. "Let it happen."