Torture

I stopped dead in my tracks looking around me, my body feeling like it was on fire and that I might throw up.

"What?" Another man's voice comes through my ears...Klaus.

"Well..for one, take those damn gloves off, and for two what in the hell are you drinking?!" Fives voice a radar in my brain.

Paisley you need to move, get the fuck somewhere else. My brain yells at me.

I hear footsteps and see a closet, I hold my breath and run for it, being as quiet as possible. I get into the closet, close the door, and look through the small cracks as the two men walk into the living room.

Five lights the fireplace and Klaus sits down on the couch. Five then makes a drink from the table on the side of the fireplace that has a bunch of alcohol.

"So, did you find anything else out about this girl who tried to kill you?" Klaus asked, propping his legs up on the foot prop.

Five shakes his head. "I know her name, I know of her, I talked to her a few times..I was in my older body and that was also years ago."

I flinch knowing they are talking about me.

"What are you going to do about her?" Klaus asked.

"No idea...I mean I guess the only thing I can do is kill her..Or get answers and use her as bait..I mean I don't even know what she wants from me."

They talk for a few minutes, I rack my brain for what to do next. I get as much information as possible.

They all have powers but the only ones I know of right now are Klaus and Fives. Five is time jumping, and Klauses can interact with the dead, he's also immortal so we love that.

"So..Why do you wear gloves?" Five questions. "I mean you have your powers back."

"I don't know man..honestly, I think I'm just scared of doing drugs again." Klaus admits.

Druggie..noted.

A few minutes go by and they decide to lie down for the night. I was a little bit, I heard footsteps leave the room and I didn't hear or see anyone through the crack in the door. I open the door and gently walk out, I sigh and think the coast is clear so I make my way through the house, No one is in sight. I pull my gun out just in case of disturbance. I walk around for a while.

Tons of bedrooms and offices later, I get to something that looks like an office in use. I don't hear anyone in there and the door is locked. When I attempt to jiggle the doorknob, I sigh and melt the doorknob just like the window.

Stupid Hargreeves.

I open the door gently, look around the hall, and walk into the room, I close the door slightly and start looking around. The desk I assume is Fives because Klaus doesn't seem like the type of person to have an office, has papers on top of them and a computer. I look around the room more and see a filing cabinet.

"Apocalypse 1," I whisper.

"Apocalypse 2"

I kept looking down at the files, all of them were about the end of the world. What the hell is he up to?!

I open the last file on the cabinet and go to read it, I flip through it and see something about The Commission and my last name.

Before I could read anymore I heard a gun click behind me. I gasp a little and my body freezes.

"Come on Paisley..You can't be this dumb." The boy's voice sends shivers down my body.

I recover fast and stand up, putting my hands up in the air and turning around before fastly grabbing my gun from my thighs and also pointing it to his head. He backed up a little to wear my back facing the door and his at his desk.