enemies with benefits?

An hour later and two and a half large margarita's later, me and Klaus were dancing in the middle of the restaurant and Allison was recording us. Were we getting stares...Yes, do we care..Nope, not even a little bit I was having the time of my life.

We were on our 3rd dance when Klaus's phone started to ring. He looked at the phone screen and smirked, looking at me. I looked at him confused and he answered.

"Hello, little brother, or big brother. I don't fucking know." He laughed.

I didn't hear the other side of the phone but I had a feeling who was calling.

"Oh they are safe, they are with me." He rolled his eyes playfully.

I rolled my eyes back at him and giggled. "HI FIVE!"

Five pulled the phone away from his heart and Five started yelling. I could hear him slightly saying "Are they drunk?! Are you serious Klaus?"

"We are okay, I'm fixing to drive home." I mutter out.

I took Klaus's phone from him and told Five I was fixing to drive home.

"To hell you are?! I didn't save your ass at the Commission just for you to be the cause and effect of a drunk driver accident...I'm going to get you, I'll use my powers." The angry sounding man yelled at me through the phone.

I huffed and hung up on him handing the phone back to Klaus. "Call a cab "Father" said fun is over."

He laughed and walked towards Allison, they called a cab and by that point I was getting a phone call from Five. I scoffed and we all walked outside.

"What the hell were you guys thinking?!" He crossed his arms. "Actually, I don't care, let's go." He put his arm out for all of us to grab.

"I'm going to take a cab, I don't feel like getting magic sickness." Klaus backs away.

"Yea, i'm with Klaus, he's all yours Paisley." She smirks, backing away and walking with Klaus.

I scoff, "Bitches." I mutter before facing Five.

"Let's go home." I roll my eyes and grab onto his arm, my body heats up a little at the little touch.

He does his magic and all of a sudden we are back home, bright light gone and the floor is back.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Diego went home, Luther is out with a girl I guess, Ben is at home..and well you know where Allison and Klaus are." He huffs.

I roll my eyes. "I'm going to shower." I walk off before anything else could be said.

I took a long hot shower and slid into black pj shorts and an oversized purple shirt with the Barbie Logo on it.

I was laying in my bed but a raging headache started and I needed water. I walked down to the kitchen, Feeling the buzz from the margrittes still present.

I turned the kitchen light on and yelped when I saw a figure sitting on his phone with a cup of coffee in his hand, he looked up from his phone and huffed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you..I need water." I smiled, slightly.

He nodded and went back to what he was doing. It was silent for a few seconds and for some reason I sat down at the table with him.

"Did Klaus and Allison make it home?" I ask, breaking the silence.

He nodded. "Yea, a few minutes ago, Klaus passed out in the living room and Allison is in her room."