2 truths and a lie

I'm mid-shower when I hear the familiar sound of the capsule from The Commission. I rinse the shampoo that I found under the sink out of my hair and wrap myself in a towel. I go get the capsule and open the note.

Don't believe what those Hargrees say, Sweetpea. Kill him and his stupid family and come back home- Mom.

I read the paper in my hand and scoffed.

I jumped when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Uh..Who is it?"

"It's Allison." The calm voice from the other end of the door was muffled. "I got your clothes that Five wanted you to have.

"Put them on the floor outside the door and I'll grab them," I yelled through the door.

She said she would and I heard the placement of the clothes and footsteps walking away. I peeked through the door and grabbed the clothes, hurrying to lock the door.

I examined the outfit in front of me. A red and black, plaid dress and a black blazer with a symbol of The Umbrella Academy on it.

I scoff. "There's no way he gave me a fucking school uniform."

I put it on and look in the mirror. "I look like a child."

I jumped again when I heard a knock at the door, I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

I was going to have some sarcastic attitude but stopped in my tracks when I saw not a human in front of me..It was a fucking monkey..A MONKEY!

I looked at the monkey in front of me...it was real. I was at a loss for words looking like a dumbass.

It finally spoke first.

"Ms Shay..Master 5 is in the living room, waiting for you." The monkey smiled at me and gestured to the outside world.

I swallowed my confusion and nodded. "I will be right there."

He nodded at me and walked away, I decided to follow. We walk down the stairs and to the right and make it to the living room.

I see Five, sitting on the couch with his phone in one hand, and a coffee mug in the other. He looked freshly showered. I guess he needed to after torturing me for hours. I scoff and sit on the other side of the room.

"How was your shower?" He looked at me and looked away in boredom.

"Fine," I said blankly.

He nodded sipping his coffee again. "My mom, Grace, will be in here in a few minutes to fix your wounds." He looks down at my cut-up legs, face, and arms.

I nodded, feeling oddly vulnerable...but too pissed and confused to care. I will do this mission, I won't disappoint my mom.

A few moments later a youngish-looking woman with perfectly blonde hair in curls from her shoulders up, blue eyes, and a perfect-looking face walks into the room. She smiles at me in an oddly forced yet comforting way.

She comes my way and touches my shoulder before speaking. "Hi, Paisley, let me fix you all up then you will be all good as new."

She starts the wounds on my face, stitching them up. I wince a little at the sting at first but I get used to it.

"What did you want five?" I act all snarky too difficult from the slight pain.

"Like I said, your mother is a liar." He scoffed, standing up to grab something stronger than coffee."

"You want some?" He looked me up and down and poured himself a cup of scotch."

I shake my head, I don't trust the bitch. He nodded slightly and sat down on the couch.