Just FRIENDS.

The alarm rang. It was 8am and their flight was by 11, same with Hoshi and Jihoon. Mingyu woke up first and got ready before he knocked on Wonwoo's room.

After receiving no response, he slightly pushed the door open and poked his head in. Wonwoo was still sleeping. He tiptoed into the room despite the floor already being covered by a carpet.

He sat on the bed, mesmerised by Wonwoo's beauty. Even if Mingyu saw Wonwoo 1 million times, he'd still be gobsmacked by his visuals every single time.

"Hyung." Mingyu shook the beauty's arm. Wonwoo eyes opened slightly and closed until they finally opened fully. "What?... Is it time?" Wonwoo asked, his voice still hoarse.

Wonwoo's voice was indeed deeper than Mingyu's. He had a tendency to forget that though, due to occurrences like yesterday's where he completely powered over Wonwoo.

"Yes, we have to leave for the airport by 9:20." Mingyu replied and Wonwoo yawned as he got up. "Do you want to eat anything?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo's eyes widened.

"Don't you dare touch that stove." He warned and Mingyu giggled before nodding. "Yes sir." He saluted and Wonwoo rolled his eyes, a smirk on his lips before he walked out of the room.

Mingyu took a look around Wonwoo's room. He had a whole gaming setup and a long bookshelf filled with books that actually looked like they'd been read not just placed for decoration.

Most were plays actually and as Mingyu opened one of the books, he saw that Wonwoo had circled some lines, underlined others and made notes by the side with pencils and highlighters.

Mingyu had never seen Wonwoo act before but he was already sure the beauty would be fantastic no matter what role he was given.

Mingyu continued to scan Wonwoo's room and pick up the interesting things he found until Wonwoo came back in, his hair completely wet and only his lower body covered revealing his abs.

Mingyu observed Wonwoo which he knew would make the beauty turn red. Now he knew what he could do to him. He didn't know if Wonwoo liked him but he definitely knew how to make him flustered.

Wonwoo coughed and sat on his bed, pretending to be interested in his bedside table. Mingyu chuckled walking out of the room and giving the beauty his privacy.

After yesterday, he was certain he had a chance. He just wondered how he was going to get even closer to Wonwoo but this vacation was the perfect opportunity.

At exactly 9:15, Wonwoo opened the door and walked out, dragging his bag behind him. "One bag? You do know that we're staying there for at least a month right?"

Wonwoo glanced at his bag before shrugging. "I'll manage." He said continuing to walk. Mingyu facepalmed before opening the door and letting Wonwoo out first.

He was such a baby, but Mingyu didn't mind. He didn't mind at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonwoo focused on Mingyu whose head was now leaning on his shoulder. Jihoon and Hoshi had decided to use the same taxi as them since they were all going to the airport and their flights were at similar times.

"So... you guys are just friends?" Jihoon asked for the 10th time. Wonwoo sighed in exhaustion, tired of answering the question. "You only let me rest my head on you after we'd been friends for 2 years." Hoshi pouted and Wonwoo opened his mouth to reply but he had no reply so he just turned his head away from the two.

"You guys are going to kiss on this trip, I'll tell you that." Jihoon patted Wonwoo's shoulder. "No we won't." Wonwoo said in response and Jihoon smirked, "We'll see."

"Actually, even if we do, which we won't, you won't see." Wonwoo corrected his statement and Hoshi clapped almost waking Mingyu up and earning a side eye from Wonwoo.

"That means you do plan on kissing him!" Hoshi whispered, the excitement still present in his voice. "How the fuck did you get that from what I said?" Wonwoo questioned and Hoshi pouted.

"You're so mean." He hid behind Jihoon unsuccessfully and Wonwoo rolled his eyes, focusing on Mingyu again. He looked so pretty as he slept while the sun shone on his face, once again, highlighting his amazing features.

He heard the two boys behind him snicker and he turned to them. "What?" He asked, hoping this 20 minute drive would turn into a 3 minute one.

"Nothing, you'll see it play out." Jihoon folded his arms and rested on Hoshi's shoulder. Wonwoo started to wonder, we're Hoshi and Mingyu actually right?

He started to worry but his worry mixed with his anticipation and excitement. This was his first flight out of Seoul, ever.

And Mingyu was the one who'd given him this opportunity, this new memory and experience. Maybe Mingyu was more important to Wonwoo than he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ⓒ︎OHWAYOHWAYOHStarted - 17/09/2024Ended - n/a

Ⓒ︎OHWAYOHWAYOH
Started - 17/09/2024
Ended - n/a