Honeymoon DESTINATION.

The feeling of the plane hitting the tarred ground woke Mingyu up. He lifted his eye mask and unplugged his ears before checking if they had landed and they had.

They were finally in Jeju. Mingyu felt all his stress dissolving even though they hadn't even gotten off the plane yet.

He tapped Wonwoo gently, trying to wake the beauty up. Wonwoo opened his eyes, realising the plane felt stagnant. He looked out the window and saw the ground and the airport.

Mingyu watched as Wonwoo smiled after knowing they were finally in Jeju. "Are you excited?" Mingyu asked, unbuckling his seatbelt before he helped Wonwoo do the same.

"I really am. Thanks Mingyu." Wonwoo smiled and that of course made Mingyu smile too. He was so happy that Wonwoo was happy. That he no longer saw himself as bad luck, that he wasn't putting up too many walls around him anymore.

The two finally got off the plane and after being checked and retrieving their baggage, they were allowed into Jeju. Mingyu gave his driver a ring and the man appeared in the next 5 minutes.

The driver and Mingyu put the luggage into the trunk of the car before closing it. Mingyu got in the back with Wonwoo and the driver got into his seat.

Mingyu didn't even catch when Wonwoo slept off until the beauty's head landed on his shoulder. Mingyu put his arm around Wonwoo, pulling him a bit closer to make him more comfortable.

He looked out the window. The sun was so bright and beautiful as it danced with the blue sky and casted orange shades on the sand. He had enjoyed being in Jeju with Minghao and Seokmin but being with Wonwoo was different.

He felt more at peace. Maybe because Minghao and Seokmin usually did joint attacks and teased Mingyu every second but nonetheless, he was at peace with Wonwoo by his side.

Like how the stars only shone when the moon rose, Mingyu only felt true happiness when Wonwoo was with him. He didn't want to get ahead of himself or be delusional again but he really liked Wonwoo, although he didn't exactly know what to do about it.

His eyes darted to the sleeping boy. Why was he so pretty all the time?

"Sir the beach house went under renovation some months ago, I forgot to inform you." The driver, Mr. Kim informed Mingyu. "What kind of renovations?"

"Well, your parents decided to make it rentable and also make it a honeymoon destination so... it was rebuilt and now has just one room. It's also very love themed, so perfect for you and your boyfriend." Mr Kim explained and Mingyu's mouth opened in shock.

While he was indeed flattered that Mr Kim had thought Wonwoo was his boyfriend, Wonwoo wasn't (yet) and the beach house was love themed?

It would seem like Minyu did it on purpose.

"Oh... is he not your boyfriend?" Mr Kim asked, taking in Mingyu's worried expression. Mingyu slowly nodded. "Oh..." He uttered before going silent.

Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo then viewed outside again. The vacation had already become chaotic and they hadn't even reached the beach house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonwoo finally woke up just as they reached the beach house. Mingyu got out and rushed to open Wonwoo's door for him which was sweet.

Wonwoo came down from the car and shut the door before going to take his bag out. "Where's my bag?" He asked, seeing the trunk empty.

"Everything's been taken in already, it's just us left." Mingyu held Wonwoo's wrist and pulled the boy along. "Now, don't be alarmed, whatever design you see in there... it was not my decision."

Wonwoo, still confused, walked up the stairs with Mingyu who slid the door open revealing the beach house interior.

Wonwoo took in the interior, red heart balloons, rose petals, red wine on the bar in what seemed to be the living room. A heart shaped television???

Who was this for? Newly wedded couples? "Mingyu." Wonwoo called and Mingyu let go, moving away slowly. "It wasn't me!" Mingyu defended. Wonwoo sighed. How was he supposed to avoid kissing Mingyu when everything here was encouraging them to just get it over with.

Not that it would be hard to avoid kissing Mingyu, he didn't even want to... right?

"Let's tour the rest of the house." Mingyu suggested and Wonwoo agreed, following him. First was the separate kitchen, then the bathroom which already had a rose petals bath set up, then the dressing room, which was really pretty although it was a bit empty.

Then they checked the balcony which had a grill positioned next to lounge chairs and then they went back in. "What of the bedrooms?" Wonwoo enquired.

"Bedroom...s? Hyung, look at this place." Mingyu gestured to the size of the house. "There's only... one bedroom?" Wonwoo asked before realising what he'd just asked. Of course, there was just one bedroom!

Great. Really awesome.

"I can sleep on the couch!" The two said at the same time. "No, I will." Mingyu assured Wonwoo who disagreed. "No, I will, it's your beach house!"

"It's your first time here!"

"Fine then, we'll just have to sleep... together." Wonwoo solved the problem before closing his mouth. What did he just say? He would share a bed with Mingyu?

"Fine then, I'm more than happy with that." Mingyu replied, the smug grin not leaving his face as he walked to the bedroom.

Wonwoo sighed. What had he just gotten himself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ⓒ︎OHWAYOHWAYOHStarted - 17/09/2024Ended - n/a

Ⓒ︎OHWAYOHWAYOH
Started - 17/09/2024
Ended - n/a