chapter 4

_Nur's 16th Birth Day_

Nur stood before the ancient tomb, her heart racing with anticipation. Her 16th birthday had finally arrived. Her parents' reassuring smiles calmed her nerves.

"What if I don't get a powerful gift?" Nur worried.

Her mother's gentle touch soothed her. "Your gift will be perfect for you. Remember, focus on your energy," her mother reminded her.

Within the tomb, Nur closed her eyes and concentrated.

A surge of energy burst forth. As she opened her eyes, a shimmering sword materialized on the pedestal.

"Excellence of the Blade!" her father announced.

Nur grasped the sword's hilt, feeling its weight and balance.

The sword on her waist began to glow softly, its light pulsing in harmony with Nur's heartbeat. "This is incredible!" Nur exclaimed.

Her parents beamed with pride. Nur's eyes sparkled. "I can protect others!"

Confidence and purpose filled her. "I won't let anyone down," Nur vowed.

Her parents wrapped her in a warm hug. "We're proud of you, no matter what," her mother said.

 "We're proud of you, no matter what," her mother said

_Zara's Birth Day_

Zara woke up with butterflies in her stomach.

Today was her 16th birthday, and she would finally discover her gift. Excitement mingled with anxiety as she stood before the ancient tomb with her parents.

What if my gift wasn't impressive?

"Zara, focus," her mother reminded her. Closing her eyes, Zara concentrated. The air vibrated, and a surge of energy burst forth.

As she opened her eyes, her parents beamed. Zara's eyes widened. "I can hear everything!". 

"Acute Hearing!" her father exclaimed.

Joy and wonder flooded her. She listened to the symphony of sounds, from the rustling leaves to the distant hum of insects.

Her parents smiled, proud of their daughter's compassion.

_Ameena's 16th Birth-Day_

Ameena's eyes snapped open, excitement coursing through her veins. Today was her 16th birth-day, the day she would discover her own unique power.

She threw off her covers and rushed to the window, gazing out at the dawn-lit sky.

"Sixteen," she whispered, feeling a sense of anticipation.

In Tokura, 16 marked the threshold to adulthood, and the unveiling of one's abilities.

Ameena dressed hastily, her heart racing. She descended to the family courtyard.

As the time arrived, Ameena paced in her chamber, anxiety gripping her heart.

"Mother, what if...?" she began, her voice trembling.

Sara and rashid entered with a warm smile on her face

"What if what, child?" Ameena halted, her eyes searching. "What if I don't receive a power? What if I'm... ordinary?"

Sara's expression softened. She enveloped Ameena in a warm embrace.

"Ameena, you're extraordinary, regardless of powers. You're kind, brave, and skilled. Your swordsmanship rivals the best."

Ameena's doubts lingered. "But father, what if—"

Rashid's voice became reassuring." Powers are not solely determined by lineage or desire. It's about ability, willpower, mental strength... and fate. Destiny chooses those who need this gift." Ameena's curiosity sparked.

"How does it work?"  Rashid's eyes seemed to hold secrets. "The ancestors sense potential, seeking those who'll wield their power wisely. Sometimes, it's about need like protecting our people or doing good work."

Ameena's thoughts swirled: Fate and destiny... choosing me?

Sara's hands cradled Ameena's face. "Remember, power or not, you're remarkable. Your heart and actions define you, not a gift."

Ameena's fears began to dissipate, replaced by determination.

"I'll make you proud, Maa, baba." Both Ameena's parents smile broadened. "We already are."

As they walked to the sacred grove, Ameena's thoughts swirled. What would her power be?

They reached the ancient altar, surrounded by whispering leaves.

"Close your eyes," rashid guided. "Focus on your heartbeat."

"Please, let me have a gift," Ameena whispered.

What do you think Ameena's gift would be?
Vote and comment❤️