I place a forcefield around us. Darts repealed off of it repeatedly. I walk over to Steve. His injured arm looked swollen. "There was probably poison in the dart." Natasha stated. I placed my hand on his upper arm. My palm was on the wound. I started to take the poison out of his arm. Steve winced from the pain. "Cap, what's are play? Do I open fire?" Clint asks, just watching them. I slowly lifted my hand, and a green liquid was still coming out of the wound. It was forming in a ball in front of my palm.

After all of the poison came out of his wound, I threw it into the ground. "I'm getting pretty used to saving your life, Cap." I take his hand and pull him out. "What do we do, Steve?" Clint repeats. "Well, I wasn't planning on killing anybody on this mission..." He doesn't give an answer. "I just don't think there is a peaceful way out of this, Cap." Natasha stated. Steve sighs. "Do you want me to stop them from firing?" I looked at them innocently. They all give me a questionable look.

I squat to the ground quickly. My hands shove a purple wave into the ground. My eyes turn purple in the process. The forcefield around us pop, and the hetheans around us fall. I stand back up. Steve gives an impressed look. I wink at him. I turn to see one of them try to shoot another dart. My eyes turn purple, and the tube snaps. They could no longer fire. "*A goddess! A goddess!!*" The same person yells in a foreign language.

"*I'm not a goddess,*" I answer in the same dialect. "*I am just a kind person looking to rescue people.*"
"How do you know their language?" Steve asks. I turn around to look at him. "I don't know. I guess it's just one of my abilities."
"Well, what are they saying?" Clint asks next. "They claim that I'm a goddess."
"*We do not need rescuing.*" Another stated. "Do you mind translating?" Steve offers. "*It's not your people who we are looking for. My leader wants to speak to you.*" I said. I gave Steve the floor.

Steve walks up. "Two days ago, a plane went missing. We are looking for the survivors." I translated. The villagers went silent. Steve looks back at me. I shrug my shoulders. I was just as confused as he was. "There cannibals, Steve." Clint stated. "They are probably not interested in sharing that information." He adds. "If they know." Natasha points out. Steve clears his throat.

"I have found the survivors." We all hear in our earpiece. "Where?" Steve asks. "They are all caged up south from the queen jet, very end of the aisle."
"Let's go." Natasha stated. Clint, Steve, and Natasha started to walk back. I filled my hands with power. I lifted it up, and we all appeared in front of the queen jet. Clint fell down. "Ok, no more power surprises from you." He stated. I linked my leg with the other. I gave an innocent smile. "I will let you all know next time.