13.

After Y/n teleported from her brothers, they just looked at each other. "Great, by forcing your judgment on her, she went back to them. Awesome job, Nolan." Alex claps his hands and stands up. Nolan just gave an ugly look. "Who could have seen that coming?"

Alex finishes when he stops clapping. "Alex, knock it off." Login warns patiently. "I'm just worried she will overwork herself." Jace says saddened. Brandon nodded in agreement. "Well, at least you didn't try to force her to stay." Alex says as he stares at Nolan. "We all know you're just as upset about her leaving as the rest of us, Alex. Stop taking it out on Nolan."

"I told you it was a bad idea to leave her behind seven months ago, but no one listens to me!" Alex continues. He completely ignored Login. "C'mon, guys, this isn't going to help matters." Aaron pleads. "Helps me." Alex stated. Nolan's anger was expanding. Alex was definitely aware.

"It's your fault Y/n was so sheltered. You were so scared to have her taken from you. You basically used her as an object instead of a friend." That did it, and everyone knew it. Nolan jumped up and pulled out his gun. Alex jumped behind the kitchen counter. "Are you crazy?" Login yells. Nolan stops shooting. "Coward."

He stated to Alex. A knife went flying right next to Nolan's face. It went into the wall. "Your aim is shit, Alex."
"Did it remind you of how you treated Y/n?" Nolan walked past the table. He threw his gun. He found Alex and pulled him up by his collar. "I didn't treat Y/n like shit! I just wanted to protect her!" He says through gritted teeth.

"Well, you know what they say about strict parents. The kids always learn how to hide things better." Nolan, let's Alex go and punched him. "Do you have anything else to say, Alex?" Alex stands straight and wiped the blood from his busted lip. "Didn't think so." Nolan says. He turned and started to walk away.

Alex jumped him, and they started to wrestle. The other five just exchanged glances. There was nothing any of them could do. "Text that clan and tell them we are no longer in need of their services." Aaron said to Brandon. He nodded and pulled his phone out.

Jace started to clean up the mess they made. "I'll get the broom." Aaron stated and walked away. Ryan and Login just watched their brothers fight.

After a little while, Nolan and Alex stopped fighting. They both knew it would change nothing. "Now that yall are finished killing each other, you can go get yourselves cleaned up." Aaron says, annoyed. Nolan and Alex stomp off while nudging and shoving each other. Ryan sighs.

"Do you think she will come back anytime soon?" Ryan asked Login. Login sighed. "Doubtful." Ryan started to head for the stairs. Aaron was drying his hands on a towel. "You ok?" Login looks at him. "This wasn't how I wanted it to go."

"You knew?" Aaron looked surprised. "Only earlier this morning." Aaron scoffed. "I mean, I knew you were the favorite sibling, but geez."
"I can't help that I'm trusted with all the secrets." Nolan walks back into the room. "What secrets? What shit do I not know about now?" Nolan had no more patience for the rest of the day. Aaron sighs.

"Did you and Alex at least come to an understanding?" Aaron asked. "Why do you think I stopped punching him?"
"Nolan," He dropped it. "We both know Alex is going to take this the hardest. Give him a break." Nolan looked at Aaron. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Did you really not know?" Login asked. Nolan was the only one standing there confused. "Know what?"
"Alex loves her!" Login says in a softer tone. Nolan completely stops. "What!" Nolan wisper-yells. "How did you not know?" Aaron asked. "Dude, it was completely oblivious."

"Really?" Nolan still was confused. "It would have been less clear if he just tattooed it to his face!" Aaron ensures. Guilt was slowly making its way into Nolan's subconscious. Nolan sighs. "Well, shit." Nolan wasn't sure what to do.

"Have you talked to her?" Nolan asks Login. He shakes his head. "Do you want me to?"
"Can you just check where she is. I know she won't answer if I ask."
"Yeah." Login pulls out his phone. "I think I'm going to go take a walk." Nolan stated.

"She's at the Avengers Tower." Login turned his phone off. Nolan nodded. "She just seemed so happy about becoming an Avenger." Login stated. "I don't remember her looking excited..." Nolan says, confused. "No, I meant this morning." Login realized what he said after he finished.

"Did you know?" Nolan looked angry again. "Only this morning." Login defended. "Well, I guess that makes more sense that you didn't give much of a reaction." Nolan said. "I'm going to go talk to Alex." Login stated. "You should leave him be." Aaron suggested. "He knows where to find you." Login knew he was right. "Fine. I'm going to my room."