2.

[The next morning]

I fall on the couch. One of my brothers was sitting beside me. He was eating a bowl of cereal. The TV was on. It was the news. My brother turns back to me. "Sleep well?" I scratch the back of my hair. "Yeah, when I finally came back. Everything that happened last night was just... a lot, Brandon." He itches his nose as he munched on a bite of cereal. "Because you didn't find Login or because of the Avengers?" He asks. You shrug your shoulders. "All of it." He nods. "I think I'm going to go clear my head." I stated and stood up. He looked up at me. "Ok." He looks back at the TV and starts to eat again. I walk away.

The next thing I knew, I was in a room. The walls were mirrors. A ballet beam was in the middle of the room. The clothes that I was wearing slowly pealed off my body, and a new pair of clothes took its place. I wore a black sports bra and black booty shorts to match. I walk over to the ballet bar. I tie my hair up in a high ponytail. I lifted my leg onto the bar to stretch my legs. I wanted to dance. That always cleared my head. Anytime I needed to think something over, dancing was my go-to. I hear someone behind me. I turn to see Jace. I take my leg off the bar to face him. "Dancing? Must be trying to clear your mind. What's up?" He walked closer to me and sat down on the floor. He criss-crossed his legs. "I don't know. I'm just thinking." I lean on the ballet bar. He nods. "We'll fine Login soon. I promise." He ensures. I didn't know if that was the thing that was bothering me. Of course, I'm worried about Login, but it's like the Avengers have gotten into my head. Maybe it was because I gave them personal information. I know I don't stand against the Avengers if it came to it. Even with all of my power. The silence was getting loud in the room. Jace stood up and offered his hand. "Well, if you're going to dance. You might as well do it with a partner." I lightly giggle and take his hands. "What were you thinking?" I ask him. Jace walked me around the room. "I was thinking a couples dance. Something that will get the blood pumping, yet freestyle." He brought me to his other hand. "This outfit won't do. You need... flow." He tells me. "Ok, what about this?" A tank top started to form on my body. A long to-to skirt went down my legs. "Perfect." He says. I snapped my fingers, and a song started to play. "Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Interesting choice." We started to move to the music. "Eh, good beat. Why not?" Our bodies started to fall in synce to the song. He spinned me and dipped me in one motion. We flowed with the music. He took my hand and pulled me out. He jerked me in but moved out of the way. He let go of my hand as I was still spinning. I stopped in a smooth motion. I felt like a famous dancer. Even though I was more like a freak of the night. Jace held out his arms. He wanted to hold me over his head. I quickly ran to him gracefully. I jumped when I felt his arms on my waist. He held me up with his two hands. "Yes!" I say as I giggle. "Careful, Y/n." He warns. He spins me in the air and gently places me on my feet. He took my hands and we started to dance. "You were super light, Y/n." He stated and dipped me again. "I believe I was levitating without thinking, actually." He spinned me when I finished. The music stopped when we did. We were catching our breaths. "Do you feel better?" Jace asked and sat on the floor. He had his legs in front of him. I sigh and sit in front of him. "Always does. I'm glad I had a partner to do it with." I smile, and he smiled too. "I remember as a teenager I wanted to be a professional dancer. I even learned how to street dance. My parents weren't very rich." I nodded, listening. "Not a day goes by that I wonder what my life would be like." He finishes. "It makes me sad you never got to achieve your dream. Now you're stuck with this life. With me." I stated. "We don't regret saving you all those years ago, Y/n. I hope you understand that." I just look at him. "Our brother is kidnapped because of me. My curse." He scoots over to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. He was sweaty from dancing, but so was I. "It's not a curse. It's a gift. If it weren't for you, all of us would have been killed at some point. You should give yourself some credit, Y/n." I rest my head on his shoulder. "If it wasn't for my powers, I wouldn't have needed saving in the beginning. I am grateful. I just wish I never had them to begin with." He rests his head on mine. "You can wish all you want. You're the one with a special ability. Use it with pride." He gives me a small squeeze and stands up. He offers his hand. I take it, and he pulls me up. "If you didn't have your powers, we would have never gotten a chance to have a sister like you. I'm happy about it." He gives me a smile. "You always know how to fix my mood, Jace." We walk out of the room.