SHUTDOWN

Inside Aunt Ena's house, there await Mr. Anthony. What is he doing here?

"Mr. Anthony, what brought you here?" I awkwardly asked. There is no reason for this old man to be here, I mean none!

"Well, the journey stops here." He said.

I knitted my brows in confussion. What journey? Is this a plan promo? I don't remember signing up in any of those!

"We'll leave any minutes now, why not bid your farewells before leaving?" He asked again.

Guess I'm bound to leave, to not have her as mine. Silly of me to daydream HAHAHA

"I'll just go pack my stuff." I excused.

After taking all my stuff, I left the room with teary eyes. I don't wanna leave just yet, but it is what it is.

"Shall we go?" Mr. Anthony asked politely.

I nodded my head and spawned my last smile at Aunt Ena who was smiling back. This place had become more memorable that me own home.

As I approach for the door knob, it flung open. Revealing Anncela infront of me.

What is she doing? She's making things harder for me, does she know that?

"What? Aren't you suppose to be with Xean?" I asked with an annoyed voice as a rolled my eyes.

My eyes widened when she suddenly hugged me tight. She wasn't saying a word, will she stop me from leaving?

We parted from the hug and she looked at me straight in the eye. My tears couldn't stop itself from crying.

"Anncela?" I whispered

She leaned in closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"It's Ann Jerracel Cuerdo."