A DAY WITH HER

After eating, Jaja took a half bath and told me to bring foods and extra clothes. She tied her hair, just the side of it. Leaving small strands on the side of her face. And god, was she beautiful.

I wiped myself out of thoughts and packed everything I needed. I don't plan on going home at any time of this week.

"Do you know how to swim, princess?" She asked sarcastically. I wanted to be annoyed but I couldn't, she has that effect huh?

"No, would you teach me?" I teased

Her smirk faded, showing cringyness and I just embarrassed myself. Goddamn it!

"That's corny." She commented.

How is that corny? I was just asking for help. "I'm not making a move here, I'm serious. Teach me!" I replied, annoyance filled my voice.

"Once we get there." Those were her last words.

She didn't talk to me during the entire walk. The place was peaceful but also bushy.

"This is it" she interrupted. There was no lake around. Is she going to leave me here?

"There's no lake her, ja." I inquired

She then went under a stone and I followed. My jaw dropped as I look at the most mesmerising view. The lake was crystal clear, the grass was green, the flowers were blooming and the trees were gigantic, giving shade to the entire lake.

"woah! This is paradise, jaja." I yelled as I hug her unnoticed. Seconds passed before I even realized that I was still hugging her, so I parted.

"Sorry, got carried away." I whispered with embarrassment. "That's exactly how I reacted when I was first brought here" she murmured.

Her voice was sweet and gentle. She also gave me a smile. It was the first smile she ever gave me. Her eyes were almost gone, and her smile was.. ughh

"Let's swim, I'm going to meet my friends after this. You can come if you want." She offered.

I nodded and followed her to the crystal-clear lake and started dipping my feet into the water. It was cold, like it's fresh

"I don't really know how to swim." I admitted.

"It's not that hard, you know?" She exclaimed. She came closer to me and reached for my hand.

"Come, I'll show you" she said as she took my hand and place her other hand on my waist. "See, just relax" she added.

I couldn't speak, this girl is making me fall for her deeper. But, she's oblivious about it. And I'd like it to stay that way.

I told her to let go of me so she could get some foods. She led me to a stone that I could grab on as she go fetch some food.

But, its your clumsy girl. My hand slipped and I don't know what to do. I couldn't scream, panic took over.

I started to shrink, I was running out of air, my lungs are getting tighter and tigher.

"It'll hurt. I'm telling you." I faceless figure said. It was in a huge distance and I couldn't move.

"what will hurt?" my voice echoed

"Stop it, it'll be hard for the both of us..." It said between her gasp as she cries.

"Wake up!" A voice pulled me back to my consciousness. "You stupid littl-" before Anncela could even finish her words. I hugged her tight.

"I was so scared... I'm sorry.." I cried

She caressed my back and hugged me back.

"Let's go back, theres a lot of other things we can do." She said. And I nodded.