UNDER THE MOON LIGHT

The jealousy within me those hours were annoying. I didn't talk to them during the walk and decided to just enjoy the view than look at them who were looking like lovey dovies

"Are we there yet?" I asked with an annoyed tone. Anncela looked at me and nodded.

"Just a few more minutes.." She assured

I rolled my eyes and distanced my self a few more meters. I don't want to hear them laugh or chit-chats, it gives me chills.

"So, how long?" I asked

Anncela's turned around and looked at me with dough eyes. "Just a few more minutes, we're almost there." Yhin answered, even though it was Anncela who I asked.

"I was asking Anncela, for your information." I answered rudely. Anncela then covered my mouth "That's rude." She whispered.

She pulled me away and took me a few meters away from Yhin. "Why would you say that?" She asked. "Why can't I? I was asking you, and she answered." I sarcastically replied.

"She was just being nice." She scolded

"I didn't wish for her to be nice." I replied

"You've been like this, what's the matter?" Anncela said. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to answere the question.

"Dude, you have to stop. If you don't like Yhin, you can go back." Anncela said as she grasp my arm tighter.

"Dude? for god's sake Anncela! Why so numb?" I yelled and stormed off.

I don't know where I'm heading, but I left them. Why does she has to be so stupid when it comes to this.

Is it not that obvious that I like her?

Do I like her?

Out of nowhere, I snapped out of my anger and realized that I was missing and don't know how to get back.

I'm impressed that Anncela didn't even chase me, knowing that I'm clueless and has nothing about the place

Clueless, I stood in the middle of nowhere. No cars were passing by, the place was filled with trees and I'm pretty sure that there were wilds here.

"Fvck you jaja, where are you?" I whispered

I looked for a field, somewhere far away from the forest. I walked for minutes, still expecting for Anncela to come look for me.

When I found one, I made my self comfortable and lay down on the green grass under the moon light.

As I looked at the moon, the thought of Yhin and Anncela being clingy earlier hurts a lot.

I stared at the moon as I overthing about what she feels about me. What if she only treats me this way because she's my tourist guide.

Tears escaped my eyes as I make fake scenarios of her being my girlfriend. But Yhin being her main option.

"Fuck!" I screamed. My voice echoed in the entire field. I felt a bite of satisfaction, as I want to scream this when I was with Yhin and Anncela.

The fact that I'm lost, and has no way to get back to Aunt Ena's house. I didn't mind it and enjoyed the view.

"Damn you Jaja!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. And was about to doze off.

"That's not so nice" Anncela's voice woke my entire soul. Her voice was so seductive and it's just something about her.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your Yhin?" I sarcastically said as I roll my eyes.

"She's alrealy off, I knew you would be in the closest blank field, so I headed here." She explained

"Off to where?" I asked.

"The moment you left, we met her father on the way. He gave her a lift and asked me if I wanted to hop on. But, I refused since I have to find a cry baby, who was roaming around without anything." She stated with a laugh.

"Gosh, give me a break." I murmured.

I'm pretty sure she didn't hear that, that's why she made her way next to me and sat. I decided to join her and talk to her to make things clear...

Under the moon light.