AN "I LIKE YOU"

"So, why am I so numb? According to you." She said then laughed quietly.

There it was again, her smile that I couldn't resist. I stared at her, admiring her brown eyes and her voice.

"Why am I numb?!" she snapped me out of paradise. "Huh?" I replied

"How come I'm numb?" She repeated her question. "Well it's kinda complicated to explain. It's not so comfortable to open up." I said as I looked away.

She chuckled and looked at the moon, admiring it. Fvck! Here it comes again.

How come I can never resist her?

Her laugh was music to my ear.

Her eyes, her voice.

And her smile... ughhh!

"Gosh, I hope it's not what I think it is." She joked. What is she thinking? "Do you really want to know?" I asked her.

"If it will hurt you or me, nope. Don't wanna hear it." She said in a whisper. Is she being serious?

"But if it will lessen your burden, and will make you feel relieved, you can say it then." She explained.

A tear escaped my eyes that I quicky wiped and took a deep breath. I looked at Anncela who was already looking at me.

And her eyes, fvck! They were to die for.

She's drop-dead gorgeous to be honest.

"Well, I don't know since when.. but" I stumble on my words as her eyes we're fixed to mine.

"Don't know what?" She innocently asked.

"But, I like you. For the love of god!" I screamed, I didnt want the confession to be long and awkward, so I screamed it loud and clear.

Stun, Anncela looked at me with shocked eyes. Her lips a bit open and her brows knitted.

"You? Me? Like?" she said in a stumbling voice. "Yes, I just wanna be straightforward and honest. Being this close to you without knowing my feelings towards you, feels like taking advantage." I explained.

As I say those words, I feel like regretting every words I had said. I never planned of telling her about it and now, it's just... this!

"Can we not avoid each other?" I asked her with an almost-about-to cry voice.

"We can try, but can you give me some space? It's kinda shocking." Anncela said as she averted my gaze and looked up in the sky.

I wish I never said it..