A DARE

Anncela, Luke and Xean were looking at me. It's like they are waiting, I still don't know what I want to do.

I looked at Anncela and decided to tell her what I know. I'll leave tomorrow, so atleast let her know.

"I've always wanted to say this.  Luke likes you, Anncela" I confessed. Luke wasn't pleased by what he heard and turned to me.

"That's bullshit!" He said with a sarcastic tone, though his face says it all.

"Is it true?" Anncela asked with knitted brows and a slightly turned head.

"No, I mean yes, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. Just forget about it." Luke excused and we continued to play.

The bottle was spun and it started fast. Luke's glares were terrifying. He kept giving me murder eyes. So, I tried my best to avoid them.

Seconds after, the bottle stopped.

Pointing at Xean.

"Truth or Dare, dudeee" Luke asked with a smirk and was ready to make it the worst one for Xean.

"I'll go with truth, I can see devil in your eyes." Xean joked, Luke then switched into a disappointe face.

"Fine, who's that yes?" Anncela asked with excitement in her voice. "Who 'yes'?" Xean asked.

"You said yes, you are interested into someone. Who is that?" Luke explained. As Xean stumble with his words, Luke and Jaja looked pretty into this one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Caroline" Xean murmured.

My eyes widen when I heard his answer. In front of Anncela? "Caroline?" Luke laughed hard.

Jaja was sitting still, with a fake smile on her lips. I know her well, and I love her enough to know that the smile wasn't real.

Minutes gone off with Luke teasing me here and then. I know how much of a burned I was, especially after that one hell of a confession.

"Can we go home?" I asked Jaja.

"A few more minutes.." Anncela reasoned

"Let's just play something more simple" Luke once again suggested.

"What game?" I asked.

"Open forum." He replied.