JEALOUS

"Caroline!" A voice woke me up

Someone was knocking at my door, but I was too sleepy to stand up. "It's open!" I shouted and drifted back to sleep.

"Let's go to the next village, I'm going to pick up something." Anncela explained as she tries to pull me up and make me stand

"Is that far?" I asked.

"No, just an hour walk." She replied.

Walk? What the fvck?!

"Are you crazy? We're going to walk?" I murmured. I didn't want to stand up, but knowing that I'll spend another day with her hypes me.

I stood up and took a quick bath while Anncela awaits me in the kitchen. As I take a bath, my thoughts ate me once more.

Am I taking advantage of her?

I mean, she doesn't know I like her.

If she does, wil she be distant?

"Hurry up!" I heard Jaja yelled

I took my towel and wiped my body then quickly change into my long sleeve and short.

"I'm read-" but I got cut short

Anncela and a girl was hugging, the girl was reaching for the apple Anncela was holding as Anncela tries to keep it as far as possible. There was a moment of silence, both of them stared at me as I stare back. And a range of unwanted feelings bloom within me.

I'm I experiencing jealousy right now?

"Uhh, this is Yhin. She's my friend." Anncela introduced me to the girl. I looked at her with a blank expression. Because who am I to be jealous, right? AHAHAHA

"Caroline, Caline for short." I introduced back. "Uhm, she'll be coming with us. It's better to have a new person in the circle, right?" Anncela commented with a smile.

And there it was again, her irresistible smile. Instead of feeling mad or jealous, a smile escaped my lips. I just couldn't help it

"Why?" Anncela asked when noticed my smile. I shook my head and pointed my forward, signaling them to start walking.

Yhin held Anncela by her sleeves and used it as a guide. Yuck! Cringe!

How can a friend be so clingy? Is that even normal? Half an hour during the walk, I was feeling a bit out of place. They were both in the middle of a causerie

We stopped infront of a huge tree to take a breath and drink some water. I took 2 bottles out of my bag, thinking of giving the other one to Jaja.

"Here." Yhin inquired as she handed her used bottle to Jaja. Yuck, she just used that.

"That is so unhygienic" I commented.

I then realized that I said that out loud, and I sounded like a jealous wife. "Sorry, but I didn't bring mine. So I had to share it with her" Yhin excused

I heaved a sigh and rolled my eyes the moment they took their eyes off me. If they plan on acting like this, I should've never agreed to come.

"HEYY!" a voice shouted. I turned around to see Xean and Luke running towards us. "Where are you two going?" Anncela asked. Xean and Luke was still catching their breaths.

"You- you- sai- said.." Luke struggled to speak as he gasp for air. "You said 9?" Xean interrupted.

"pm." Anncela pipointed

"We'll be back by 7 this evening." Jaja assured Xean. He just nodded and left.

"You plan on staying until dark?" I asked. She didn't mention this, and I don't plan to be a third-wheeler for an entire day.

"You'll love it there, I promise." Yhin assured me. But, it didn't please me. I faked a smile and followed them again.

Their clingyness were sending ick to my body. God, I hate this feeling.