Prologue

I never knew we'd meet. Not this way.

- it was late at night, the surrounding was loud. The people were dancing, shouting, motors were passing by. It was one chaotic night.

Or, so I thought.

Me and a friend of mine decided to come meet outside of the venue, it was a dancing event for the entire village, and god was it troublesome.

We were having fun, we were shouting, sometimes even visit inside the plaza to peek at the dancing people. We'd laugh, backstab, gossip and more.

"Don't you know anyone that might be.. you know." I joked with an awkward laugh.

"oh, I know someone" she bragged.

She opened her phone and started scrolling for the 'someone' she had mentioned.

"Here!" She shouted

"Ann...cela Astov...eza?" I stumbled as I attempted to read the girls name.

"Anncela Astoveza?" I replied with a proud voice. And gosh, was she pretty.

No! She's beautiful to be honest.

"Is she straight?" I asked

"Yup, super." She bragged as she clicked on the girl's photos and showed them to me.

"Yup, she's beautiful. Too beautiful to be gay" I replied.

The night went on with us talking about the girl. And as soon as I knew it, I was stalking her the second I got home.

"How can someone be so effortlessly gorgeous?" I asked myself.

I threw myself into my bed and started imagining. It was the worst, for I know that it was kinda ouchy. Knowing it's impossible to happen.

"Fuck, I fell inlove with a picture." I whispered before dozzing off.