TRUTH OR DARE

"So, why so early? It's only been a month?" Xean asked me. I don't know why but something about him really annoys me.

"Well, she said she needs to go home" Jaja explained. Her smile couldn't help but escape her lips, it's like she's-

And it struck me, Anncela like Xean..

Ouch, HAHAHA

Hours past as the four of us talk about what had happened and what might happen like we had any clue.

Anncela was laughing ang smiling throughout the conversation, and I was obsessed with it. I was stealing glances everytime she will laugh or smile or chuckle.

I was really falling into her-

Oh, right! She's inlove with a boy, and I could never be a boy, I could never give her what Xean can give her. Fuck it!

"Let's play truth or dare!" Luke suggested with a grin like he's wanting to know something but in a nice way.

"Yeah! That'll be fun." Anncela agreed as she stood up to look for some bottle to spin.

I could see Luke's face brightening up as if he's about to do something that isn't very right. Oh I swear to god.

When Anncela arrived, she placed it in the table then spin it with a smirk. Why is everyone being excited about this??!

The bottle then stopped, pointing at Xean.

I looked at Anncela who was looking at Xean with a grin. And damn, here it comes again..

Her smile always has it.

"Are you interested to someone?" Luke asked with a demonic laugh, desperated to knou if Xean was crushing on someone.

Anncela, me and Luke were smiling, waiting for Xean to spill the tea. There were some awkward chuckles from Xean, as if he doesn't want to answer the question.

"Yes..." Xean said.

"who?" Anncela asked with an excited voice.

"Nope, the answer to that question are yes or no. That's totally different." Xean chuckled and spawned a smile.

Smart, HAHAHA

Xean then took the bottle and spinned it hard. As it spin, my heart started sinking. What if they ask me?

Well, I'll be leaving tomorrow, guess they'll forget me soon. I gaslighted myself.

The bottle slowed down, past Xean, Anncela and Luke. It stopped... pointing at me.

Anncela's face dimmed, knowing that if she asks the same question as Xean, they would know about my hidded feelings.

Jaja didn't ask me, she playfully hit Xean and told him to ask me.

"Truth or Dare?" Xean asked.

"Dare.." I sad hesitatingly.

"I dare you to do something that you've always wanted to do." He asked with arrogance in his voice.

Fuck this guy, he's always on my skin!