LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

September 29

Caroline's Pov:

The school year is about done. What to do?

"Caroline!" A voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I hummed in response. It was my bestfriend- Amelia. She was the only one I was comfortable with, my parent barely pay attention to me, so I sometimes crash into her place.

"What are you going to do during Winter vacation?" She asked. I actually don't know too. I just want to lay down on my bed and read some books.

"I'm planning of going out of town. Somewhere far away from the city." I explained. Amelia just nodded and told me she has things to do, so I left before her.

I packed my bags and left the room. Today is the last day of school. I didn't participate to any of the events, or goodbyes. They're not my thing. I'm an introvert.

***

"Where is your brother?" My father asked me the second I entered the room.

"I don't know, I left early" I answered. My father gave me a stern look and motioned me to sit down.

A slap on my face awaken my entire body. What did I do this time? "Why didn't you wait for him? He might get into trouble." My father shouted. There stands my mother, looking at me like I'm no one .

"You know how fragile your brother is! how can you leave him there?" My father bursted.

That's it! My done for this!

"If he isn't  such a wiener, he wouldn't be so fragile" I shouted. My father slapped me again, but I just smiled and left the scene.

I cried when I entered my room. Ever since Brandon came to their life, I was nothing but a second option.

"That's it, I'm leaving" I whispered to my self.

I packed my stuffs and texted Amelia for some help. I told her that I couldn't bare it anymore, and that its killing me.

Caroline: Amelia, pick me up please.

Amelia: why? Do you plan on attending the party?

Caroline: I can't do this anymore, don't worry, just pick me up. You can drop me off to the bus station.

Amelia: okay, just wait for me.

Caroline: okay

I waited for Amelia to show up. While I waited, I don't want to be so rude. So, I wrote a letter to my parents, even though I know they wouldn't care and they prefer me gone.

Sorry, this was the only way I know that would benefit us both. You lost me, and I travel the world. No need to look for me, I'll be hidding. Let me know if Brandon become any good-for-something son. Don't worry,  everything that I'm taking with me came from me.

But heres a thing dad, I promise you. You will come crawling back to me. So, I hope Brandon can make more money than me, so that you won't beg me for any.

Caroline.