TOURIST GUIDE WHO?

The night went on as me and Anncela shared the night. She didn't talk throughout the night, but I caught her stealing glances. And it made me smile in some way.

I lost track of time, all I know was, I was staring, lost in the beauty of the moon.

The air was cold, and the atmosphere was superb. Nothing could ever be better.

---

I opened my eyes, the sunlight was hurting them. I roamed my eyes around, finding myself alone in the field.

Anncela had left.

A pinch of disappointment visited me, and I don't know why?

I went back into the house, I want to explore the village but I don't know the ways. I remembered what Aunt Ena told me last night.

"Aunt Ena!" I called out. I saw her making breakfast. 3 plates? I didn't know food was Free.

"Aw, Aunt Ena. You shouldn't have." I expressed. But she didn't seem to hear me. I decided to subside my topic as breakfast was served.

"Jaja! Breakfast is ready! I cooked your favorite curry." Aunt Ena screamed.

Jaja? Curry?

I looked at the foods on the table. Only one has curry, and I was super dumb to not realize it.

Fvck! Fvck! Fvck! Fvck

A girl went down from upstairs

"Anncela?" I whirspered

I quickly stood up, this girl would laugh her ass out when she figure out.

I left the kitchen so the could eat in peace, I would tell Aunt Ena about my request later. I went straight to my assigned room and decided to pack clothes.

"Will Anncela guide me?" I murmured

"She'll be your client for today, eat first" Aunt Ena instructed Anncela. She looked at me with a stern gaze and a pinch of disgust filled her eyes.

Wow, does it look like I want to do it too. Specially with that cold attitude of hers?

"Where do you wanna go?" Anncela asked me with a cold tone. Not even daring to look at me.

"I wanna swim, is there any available places we could swim at?" I asked humbly.

"Oh, Jaja also loves swimming. She also has a secret swap for herself. She discovered it herself too. It's deep in the forest. Right, Jaja?" Aunt Ena informed.

"Auntie, would you stop calling me that infront of tourist." Anncela complained

"Jaja, huh?" I teased

"Don't you dare" She complained

"Well, that's easier than Anncela. Do you really want me to have a hard time?" I asked

Jaja rolled her eyes and continued eating her food.

"I'll take that as a yes" I added.