One

Miranda Wilkman walked into the classroom of her new high school as she held onto some books while she hoped that she looked good while she was hoping to make some friends while also hoping that no one would find out her past. She took a deep breath as she knew that she had to break the ice and introduce herself to her new classmates before the teacher could walk in and take away the moment from her and then she would feel like she had no more time to make a better impression of herself to all of the other students. Miranda then took a step forward while clutching her bag as she knew that it was her time to shine since she didn't have all period to stand in the front of the class not saying anything. Miranda immediately closed her eyes and shook her head as she knew that she needed to say something soon before she looked like she was slow to the others and then she took a deep breath before she opened her emerald green eyes making everyone look at her without saying.

"Good morning, everyone. I am Miranda Gess. It's nice to meet you all. I am from Germany. I hope to be friends with at least some of you. But I wont be upset if not any of you would like to be friends. I won't take any more of your time. Please have a great day." Miranda said before walking to an empty seat next to a boy wearing emo type clothes while the teacher walked in. Miranda looked around seeing that no one was watching her anymore before she took her jet black hair out of a loose ponytail and then she redone her ponytail making it tight as the teacher looked around. He was looking around and then he picked up his attendance sheet and then he took a breath as he was getting ready to start calling out students names. The boy looked over at Miranda while having his hood up not knowing what her deal was since he didn't believe her good girl act and knew that he had to get close to her to expose her for who she is and then he looked down at his notebook. He quickly wrote down her name as he knew that he had to look her up while the teacher was calling students across the room as Miranda smiled while she was getting ready for her first class. As both Miranda and the boy were distracted, a popular looking girl in a cheerleader uniform turned and immediately looked at Miranda and then she sent out a text to the rest of the students alerting of a new girl while excluding her. The teacher looked up and then sighed as he saw the boy was wearing his hood again and then he flipped the list to the side and held it against his side and then he looked at the boy disappointed.

"Mr Trevor, please put down your hood. I know you're down that the girl you thought loved you had slept with another guy. But you don't have to be disrespectful to me." The teacher said before Trevor looked up to him angrily as he put his hood down as Miranda looked at the teacher in shock and horror. She could not believe that the teacher would humiliate him like that and she looked around and watched as the rest of their classmates were giggling as Trevor hid his face trying to hide his anger while he tried to decide if he wanted to leave the class or not. Miranda then stood up and got everyone's attention, even Trevor's and the teachers attention, then she looked at the teacher with an angry expression which captured Trevor's attention. He now knew that there were definitely more to her story since he could tell she had a killers cold look in her eyes even though she was trying to portray herself as a good girl who would never cause trouble. The teacher was shocked by the way Miranda was looking at him since he had read her file and believed that she was a good girl who would or could do nothing wrong but the girl who was staring at him was not the girl he read about. Miranda then closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she walked up to the front of the room and then she stopped at the teacher as she knew that she had to tell the teacher something before she left the room.

"I will be right back. Don't worry about me. I will get everything I had missed from you later." Miranda whispered before she walked out of the room and then she headed to the bathroom and then she pulled out her phone and then she teared up while breathing heavily. She knew that she had to meet with her therapist so that she would be able to let her family have a somewhat normal life in their new town and she knew that she would need a lot of help. As she typed in her therapist's number she started to have a panic attack since she was scared of her past coming to haunt her in the new town even though she was trying to get a grip on reality. She sat down on the floor against the door as she heard the phone ringing on her end as she sobbed while trying to figure out what she was going to do. After a few minutes, Miranda felt even more upset when she heard the line click as if her therapist had declined the call before Miranda then stood up and went and washed her face before and opened the door. Miranda then went and opened the door before she noticed that the principal was looking at her looking like he was worried about her even though she swore that she was in the bathroom for a small moment.