Five

"You think you're so powerful because of the fact that you rule over a building. Well, let's see how powerful you are." Miranda said as she pulled a pistol out of her bag immediately making the principal's and Trevor's eyes become wider. Miranda had a big smile on her face as she pulled the trigger aimed at his knees making him start screaming in pain and agony. Trevor then took a few steps back before he looked around and then he looked and saw that a drone was five miles away and heading their direction before he jumped into a huge bush. The principal tried to crawl away before Miranda shot his hand and then his other knee as she started to really enjoy torturing him and then she watched as the principal weakly lifted his other hand. She knew that she had to stop and give him some time to say whatever he wanted to say to her even if she knew that he may be begging for his life. Her smile turned into a smirk as she was starting to get aroused by him pleasing and crying in pain enjoying the fear in his eyes since he had put fear in other girls' eyes.

"P-please let me go. I'll do whatever you want. I'll disappear, you won't have to hear about me ever again." The principal said and then Miranda looked around and then grabbed a chain and immediately chained the principal to the wall. She wanted him to feel as powerless as possible since she enjoyed listening to him beg even if it wasn't new for him to hear but she didn't care about that at the moment. Miranda then turned and went up to her bedroom as she knew that she needed time to decide if she was going to tell him what she demanded of him or if she was finally going to put him out of his misery. She then walked into her bedroom and immediately sat down on her bed as she knew that she was going to have to sleep on the decision until she could finally make a choice on what she was going to do. Trevor looked up and into her bedroom before he turned and left since he didn't want to mess with her while she still had the principal locked up and smiled as he knew that the principal was actually never coming back. Miranda then put her hands on her hair that covered the back of her neck before she moved the pieces of hair onto her shoulders and then she took a deep breath before she stood up and then got ready to go bed.

"I know what I'm going to ask of him." Miranda said as she lifted her blanket and then she laid down and then she watched out of the window and took a deep breath as she watched the stars in the sky while hoping she could fall asleep as soon as she could. The next morning, Miranda groaned as the light from the sun hit her eyes before she got up and then she started to get ready for the new school day. She then smiled as she now knew that everything at the school would be different permanently since either way she knew that the principal could not return even if she had graduated from the school. Miranda grabbed a ribbon from her desk as she sat down in the chair in front of her mirror and then immediately tried on some styles before she got a notice from her mirror before she looked and immediately felt concerned that he was dying too fast. Miranda then quickly put her hair in a bun, grabbed her bag and her pistol before she raced down the stairs and then she squatted down when she got back to the principal. She could see from the pale coloring from his skin that he was drying from blood loss and then she put the barrel to the bottom of his chin and then she pushed a button on the table. A few moments later, two robots came out from a nearby base where one was fixing the holes and the other was putting his type of blood back into his body so that he could be able to respond to her. She then smiled as she made the principal look up at her while the color came back to his face as he slowly started to recover from his brink of death experience.

"You're so cute when I catch you alone and vulnerable. I remember those words. Not by a principal though, it never was the school staff. They were too good to be seen with students. No it was my aunt. She groped me, made me strip and then watched as she had her sick man of a husband rape me. It did leave an impact though, nine months later to be exact. You see, my aunt was infertile, though I doubt she'll be a good mother. And she wanted her husband to sleep with a woman from her side of the family to bear children for her. Though they stayed away from the older women. Because it was too easy for them to reject the notion of sleeping with a family member's partner. No they had to go to a 10 year old child who didn't have her first love, relationship, heart break and a period. Anyway, onto my question. If I allow you to return, will you change your ways, your life, your name and your address? Goodness knows what other things you might have done to young women. Coming to you for kindness, in their most vulnerable position." Miranda said before standing up and walking around the principal as he weakly watched her as he started to feel his body parts again. Miranda looked and then she stepped on his chest as she grabbed his phone and then texted all of her teachers through his phone that she would not be in for the day and that himself was sick and he wouldn't see him for the rest of the long week. Miranda smiled as she put his phone down and then she turned to him and watched as she shook her head while loading a single bullet into the chamber as tears started to stream down his face. Even though he didn't get why she would tell him the story on how she got pregnant at a really really young age, the principal knew that his chances were now slim to none and he knew that he had to do anything he could to get her to let him go. The principal looked up at her not saying anything as he kept his mouth closed before she then pulled her pistol away with a bigger smile on her face. She then got on her hands and knees again before she looked in the principal's eyes as she knew what she was going to ask of him if he wanted his life.