Two

"Uh, I am so sorry. I just wasn't expecting you. Is there anything I can help you with?" Miranda asked after she shook her head and then she looked up at Trevor again as he turned and looked up at her with a smile on his face. Trevor then gently grabbed and held her hands before he pulled away since he knew that he had to keep his distance as his smile faded before he looked to the ground. Miranda looked at him confused about why he was acting so erratic even though she was a good person for anyone to be around even though she does have a violent past. Miranda knew that she had to focus on Trevor and to stop worrying about her past since she knew that she had to figure out what he was needing from her even if it was to talk to her and to get to know her. He then looked around while he put his hands in his pockets as he tried to figure out what he was going to say next even though he didn't want to scare her away. Trevor took a deep breath as he knew that he could not stall any longer since she looked like she was living in the mansion then she would call security if he didn't come up with an answer soon.

"I am sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to come and see how you are doing but I didn't know where you lived and then I saw you get into an limo." Trevor said as he kept focusing on the ground as Miranda smiled before she looked up and then opened the front door and pushed Trevor inside. Miranda didn't want the drone that was heading her way to see her school mate standing at the front door but she knew that she was now putting herself at risk. Miranda smiled up at the drone as it flew over the house scanning the outside so if Miranda made any damages then it would be instantly reported to her father. She then sighed as the drone instantly flew away and then she turned around and walked inside before looking around as she could not find Trevor. She ran around before she stopped when she saw him in the kitchen and then she tried to reach for his arm but then watched as he turned around and looked at her with a huge smile on his face. Miranda then looked at Trevor confused as she didn't know what was going through his head but then she closed her eyes and then she took a she knew that it was a good time for her to order for them.

"What do you want to eat? I'll order it." Miranda said before Trevor looked up at her and then he shook his head as he knew that he had to leave since he could now know that she is safe. Trevor then left her house as Miranda stood there shocked about what had just happened and then she shook her head and walked over to the huge living room and then she grabbed the home phone and called her favorite chinese take out restaurant. She knew that she had to have a feast since she was going to be able to be alone for a little while and then she put in her order as she grabbed the TV remote and then she looked for her favorite show. Miranda knew that she might get a delivery boy she wanted to sleep with and so she knew that she had to figure out what outfit to wear to seduce the delivery boy. Even though Miranda had forgotten the reason why most adult men would try to avoid her like the plague since her parents could and would destroy the lives of any men that would touch her. Miranda then blinked and quickly shook her head before she smiled as she put the phone back and then she went to her bedroom even if she didn't know that Trevor was going to be the delivery boy for her. She went through her closet before she blinked and then she shook her head as she realized that what she was thinking was not appropriate and she needed to focus on her food before she turned and left her bedroom and then she started to head to the foyer.

"Don't think those thoughts. You have to get married long after high school so you can finally join the grown up table and talk about fashion with other women." Miranda said to herself before she heard a knock on the door and then her face turned red when she realized who was at the door again. She wondered why Trevor was at her house again but she knew that she had to be nice to him and so she then went to the front door and opened it and then she blushed as she noticed that he was holding her order. Trevor sheepishly smiled at her as he knew that he wanted to make a joke but he also knew that he had to keep his job so that he had to keep his mouth shut. He then watched as she slowly moved to the side so he could walk in with her food and then he grabbed all of the bags and headed to her kitchen as Miranda felt more and more embarrassed about the food that she had ordered for herself. Miranda then got out her wallet so that she could pay for the food and to also give Trevor a tip to let him know she was appreciative of his efforts while not making fun or talking to her like she was being selfish. Trevor turned around and looked at Miranda as he knew that he wanted to ask her something but knew that it was too early for him to ask since he knew that he wanted to become her friend and gain her trust first.