Six

"Miranda, let's talk in my office. Thank you, son. For walking with her here. I will take it from here." The police chief said before Trevor watched him suspiciously as the police chief and Miranda walked to his office. Trevor had no idea about their past together and so he had felt worried about her being alone with him but he knew that he had to let her go with him so the suspicion wouldn't be placed on him. The police chief opened the door for her and then he walked in after her without closing the door since he knew about her past with men trying to take advantage of her. He then sat down in his seat before pulling out a box of tissues for Miranda as she started to break down and the police chief waited for her to calm down. He knew that he had to wait for Miranda to calm down to ask his questions or else he would never get his answers to help Miranda with her problem. Trevor started to pave around worried before he went and sat down as officers walked around trying to take care of other crimes even though they wanted to ask him what he was doing there. Miranda looked up at the police chief and then she looked at the floor again as she was starting to feel embarrassed about what had happened even she knew that it wasn't her fault.

"My driver attacked me while I was slowly waking up. I had fallen asleep in the limo and the next moment I'm waking up only to pass out with a sharp pain. Trevor came to wake me up and when I looked at myself in a mirror that I had I saw that I had this black eye." Miranda explained before she pointed to her black eye while the police chief wrote down what she was telling him. The police chief had started creating a list of what to do next as he knew through the information that she was providing that the only person that could carry out the stack was the person driving Miranda's limo. Trevor turned his head and saw that the driver was slowly heading to the building so he then got up and snuck into the bathroom since he had a bad feeling and knew that he could not interrupt the police chief and Miranda. Both the police chief and Miranda turned around as they both heard gunshots and people screaming before the police chief stood up while putting his hand on his gun and then he slowly walked to the door and then he turned to look at Miranda. He knew he had to tell her to close the door and lock it when he left so that she could be protected by the person who was attacking the police station. Miranda looked at the police chief with treats in her eye as she wondered what was going on while feeling terrified that the family of the principal had come all the way to the police station just for revenge. Miranda then put her in her backpack on her pistol just in case she needed it. The police chief knew that he needed to go and check out what was going on so he knew that he had to say what he had been needing to say and then leave as soon as possible.

"Stay here and close the door behind me. Don't forget to lock the door quickly too. Don't open the door for anyone you do not know." The police chief said and then Miranda nodded as she knew that he was not going to beg her to come and help and so she now had to focus on her own survival. Miranda got up and then went to the door before closing and locking it as the police chief rushed out while pulling out his gun and then Miranda went to her own backpack. She knew that now she had to do whatever she could to keep herself alive even if she now had to sacrifice others. A moment later, Miranda grabbed her gun out of her bag as she heard a knock on the door and then she went to the door and immediately unlocked and opened the door before watching Trevor run inside with a lot of blood on him and soaked into his clothes. Miranda then closed and locked the door again as Trevor caught his breath with a horrified and Terrified look on his face as he laid on the ground and then closed his eyes while tears raced down his face. Miranda slowly took a few steps away from the door and then she turned around and watched as Trevor cried before she immediately walked over to him and then she got on her knees. She then put her hand on his face as he slowly looked up at her even though he knew that they weren't safe as long as they were in the building and then Miranda looked up and watched as a swat team van raced to the scene before Miranda looked down at Trevor again. Miranda then wrapped her arms around him and then she pulled him close before falling into him and then Trevor held her close as Trevor felt really worried about her safety.