Eleven

"Don't worry about it. She will be busy cooking for a little while. We will be fine. I will promise you that nothing bad will happen." Chris said as he put his hand over his heart and then put up his other hand in there while Miranda watched him and then she nodded before they both walked in. Chris smiled as he closed the door behind him and then he walked her to his bedroom and then he sat her down and then he sat next to her as she looked around the room. Chris then said up and went to the power switch to his room and immediately turned the lights off before he quickly went to the top right of the bed and then he bent over and turned the night light bathing the room in a deep red light and then he went and sat next to her again and then he moved some pieces of hair away from her neck and tried to kiss her neck before she pulled away. She then looked over at Chris with a shocked look on her as she couldn't believe what he was trying to do and then she sat there frozen as Chris slowly moved his hand to the back of her head before slowly kissing her on the lips. Miranda pulled back again and then the placed her hand on his chest while gently trying to push him away so that she could get some time to fully process what he had just done.

"Come on, baby. Give me a chance to show you that you deserve better." Chris quietly said before he started to kiss her neck as he opened his shirt only to stop when he heard a soft knock on the door before he turned his head to the door. He then got up and walked over to the door as he fixed his shirt before Miranda looked behind her and seen that he had a window and then started to secretly come up with a escape plan in her head but she knew that Chris needed to leave the room. She wanted to leave and run to Trevor so she could be able to tell him what had happened and let him deal with Chris while apologizing for stopping him from fighting Chris in the hallway in front of her apartment. Chris then opened the door and felt shocked as he noticed that Trevor was there standing next to his mother as Miranda watched him confused as to what he was doing. Trevor seen Miranda and then smiled before he ran to her and then hugged her before Chris looked at his mom angrily since she knew that Chris was in love with the girl he brought home. Miranda wrapped her arms around Trevor and held him tight as tears started flowing down her face while Chris pointed at Trevor while trying to act confused about why Trevor was there in his room and their apartment. He wanted to know what caused him to go there and what his mother was thinking letting him inside even though he knew that he had no control over the apartment and what his mom wanted to do is what she wants to do and he couldn't change it.

"I'm sorry, honey. But this amazing young man wanted to join all of us for dinner and since I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I thought he could help me with the cooking. But then I realized we didn't do a lot of bonding activities together in years. So I want you to come and help me." Chris's mother said while she went from looking at Trevor with a genuine smile on her face to looking at Chris with a bigger smile on her face. He then took a step back as he couldn't believe what he was getting since he really didn't want to help her cook but then he didn't want Trevor there so he could try to steal Miranda from him. He knew that now since Trevor wouldn't let her be alone for a single night, Chris knew that his only chance to be would be after he permanently get rid of Trevor without knowing about Miranda's killer side personality. He didn't think what he was planning would be make him a future target but at the moment he didn't care since he knew that he wanted Miranda all to himself and then he could do whatever he wanted. But at the moment he had to go with the flow and pretend that he was not upset about his plans being interrupted by Miranda's helicopter boyfriend. He then nodded with a fake smile before he turned and then he left the room while Trevor let Miranda hold onto him as she cried quietly while he regretting not insisting on joining the dinner with them. But now he had no time to worry about the past since he now needed to worry about the future with Chris around but he knew that he had to find a way to get Miranda to go after Chris so she couldn't feel any amount of guilt about getting rid of him.